Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1289719106' post='488262']
what do you do with the blue mini? just keep it for back up?
[/quote]

I thought you might ask about it, lol. Jay traded it with me. I sent him 500g of K-Cherry Lucid. I promised him that if I ever wanted to sell or trade it, that I'd offer it back to him first. I'm a man of my word. Sorry. I do want you to know though that you'd be the first person I'd offer it to.

I have a feeling though that there will be some older minis popping up for sale soon perhaps. These new minis came out EXTRA mini, so I'm thinking some people who got these new ones will be wanting to sell their older ones that are a bit bigger. Just keep an eye out man and one will show up.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1289720429' post='488263']
Looks good chris but you need a jumbo bohemian vase! lol
[/quote]

Tell me about it, lol. I would love one, but I can't find one for a price I can afford. Give me one and then I'll have a jumbo boho. ;)

Besides... I like my clear bell vase anyway. I've made it my own; something unique nobody else has.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1289721234' post='488264']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1289719106' post='488262']
what do you do with the blue mini? just keep it for back up?
[/quote]

I thought you might ask about it, lol. Jay traded it with me. I sent him 500g of K-Cherry Lucid. I promised him that if I ever wanted to sell or trade it, that I'd offer it back to him first. I'm a man of my word. Sorry. I do want you to know though that you'd be the first person I'd offer it to.

I have a feeling though that there will be some older minis popping up for sale soon perhaps. These new minis came out EXTRA mini, so I'm thinking some people who got these new ones will be wanting to sell their older ones that are a bit bigger. Just keep an eye out man and one will show up.

[quote name='cotsi95' timestamp='1289720429' post='488263']
Looks good chris but you need a jumbo bohemian vase! lol
[/quote]

Tell me about it, lol. I would love one, but I can't find one for a price I can afford. Give me one and then I'll have a jumbo boho. ;)

Besides... I like my clear bell vase anyway. I've made it my own; something unique nobody else has.
[/quote]

god damn, chris, you know me too well..... lol

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1289721234' post='488264']

[/quote]

You will never get my jumbo lol. Ya I like your vase too....just not as much as my jumbo. lol

The new minis smoke so good dont they? I smoked mine for 2 hours on friday and only smoked about 1/4 the bowl.

[quote name='The Greek' timestamp='1289953878' post='488506']
Damn man, you've got a nice collection. Does HJ mini compare to a tangiers mini?
[/quote]

IMO, no, it does not. In my testing, the Tangiers Mini Phunnel performed better than the HJ Alien Phunnel. I traded mine for 500g of Tangiers Lucid. :P

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1291994535' post='490882']
[quote name='dizzbizz' timestamp='1291975727' post='490868']
Geeze man. How do you get your hands on those minis?
[/quote]

Eric of Tangiers did an exclusive group buy.

[/quote]

what's the first rule of fight club?

[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1291997154' post='490886']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, exactly why I kept my answer as general as possible...

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1292013362' post='490906']
[quote name='IainUM' timestamp='1291997154' post='490886']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, exactly why I kept my answer as general as possible...
[/quote]

Bummer. I always miss those group buys.
If you ever want to let that Mini Superchief go, I'll be here :)

• 5 weeks later...
Welp, I sold the red Tangiers mini phunnel and red mini super chief, so they're no longer part of my collection... It was a tough decision, but I got an offer I just could not refuse.

Plus, I didn't really like the way these bowls smoked, and here's why:

1. The new mini phunnel doesn't smoke as well as my old one does. I used the new one maybe 5 times and went back to using the old one all of the time.
2. The mini super chief is just plain weird. I packed it like Eric says, tight in the trench and fluffy over the holes, couldn't ever really get it to smoke well. I pack just the trench, and it's just got way too open of a pull and not to mention it's loud as fuck. Like, so loud it's hard to watch TV. I believe this is simply a novelty bowl.

So as much as I didn't want to, the offer was just too good and plus, the bowls were just sitting around barely getting used...

The vase that will be going on the new shank, which has still yet to arrive:

[IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0295.jpg[/IMG]

Egermann Czech Republic vase

I'm amazed by the quality of this thing. Way nicer than any Egyptian or Chinese vase that I've owned. Can't wait to get the shank and throw it on this bad boy. I'll take better and closer up pics of the vase once it's complete with the shank.

chris, i might just get one of those bases and not get a new stem for a while. i'll keep ya posted. so it is worth it?