Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

John half the shit you sell is way over priced, don't reem me for it! XP

Far from true.

Back to chris's thread ....

Chris - you still loving your km prince? I decided to buy a tri metal halzone with the copper downstem that has the wheat etchings on it and the oxide in the middle and the little etched out bits in the oxide part. I have always liked KM but for the past couple years hated their designs .,. but I have always had a thing for those wheat halzones which are semi tough to find ... mmm

I agree, it looks sick, I am just all about the copper down stems now so unfortunately the prince won't be an option for me :-/ which is why the halzone works out great for me. I snagged this one:

[URL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/mattarios/media/ste_zps3e91f806.jpg.html]ste_zps3e91f806.jpg[/URL]

I love the etchings on it and I for once I like the oxide (even though it will probably come off eventually) I sold my og tri metal and I always need at least 1 tri metal in my collection.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shit son.

And yes, I used some of the old newspapers from the place I work for to package it. Also some boxes I found in the warehouse. Can you say free shipping materials? :P

I now have not only enough money to cover my dog's heartworm treatment, but also enough to cover what we have to pay for the hospital bill when my son is delivered.

• 1 year later...