Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

Thanks, Twitchy. Smoking her right now- [URL=http://s124.photobucket.com/user/INCUBUSRATM/media/Hookah/0EB63C1F-C203-43C1-92F2-5B71B234C692_zps2urlsldz.jpg.html]0EB63C1F-C203-43C1-92F2-5B71B234C692_zps[/URL] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogs would mess with it if it were on the floor, not to mention the carpet makes it less stable. Perhaps when I get them trained to not mess with it, I will set it on the floor. But right now, they're going crazy wrestling all over the den, and currently playing on the couch right next to my recliner, lol- [URL=http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/clmccain90/media/Dogs/7554DC70-6B69-4665-A719-8654CA3B4A3F_zpscnth324o.jpg.html]7554DC70-6B69-4665-A719-8654CA3B4A3F_zps[/URL] And the cig butts are my friends. We allow smoking in our den only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engraved downstem? Never seen that before. 

Beautiful setup though, wish I never would've gotten rid of my Af Large Solid. Might have to find one of these now!

Yeah looks nice, if it was copper I'd consider looking into one.

Actually with Elmas' new pricing scheme in the USA I have been looking into Tokel's they've got some cool stuff, I wish more Turkish makers would pop up that do some unique stuff.

I actually have found a few different makers, one I found their site with their entire lineup, a few look really nice like elmas pipes and the others utilize those silly like plastic jewels on them, and another maker I found also has a lounge, but still looking for their model list.

Anyways, back on topic, sorry for the derail.

No worries on the derail man. Hope you're able to find a good product and bring more Turks into the States. The market could definitely use it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have found a few different makers, one I found their site with their entire lineup, a few look really nice like elmas pipes and the others utilize those silly like plastic jewels on them, and another maker I found also has a lounge, but still looking for their model list.

Anyways, back on topic, sorry for the derail.

Let me know if you need some Turkish language assistance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2013 mini?

Group buy. Eric makes them every now and then. Glad I have three for all three of my pipes, as they're really the only bowl I use now. Perfect size, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk