Chreees's Collection Thread

Chreees

Just thought I'd share my humble collection.

Hookahs:

-Al Nawras Brass Syrian with BJ Glassworks 10" Ruby 24K Flower Jumbo Bohemian Vase:

IMG_2174.jpg

-Al Nawras Wood/Brass Syrian With Red Group Elegance Genie Vase:

IMG_1893.jpg

Bowls:

-Tangiers Phunnels, from left to right:
2008 Tangiers Small Phunnel
2009 Tangiers Mini Phunnel
2011 Tangiers Mini Phunnel
2012 Tangiers Pico Phunnel
2013 Tangiers Mini Phunnel (Not Pictured)

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

Hoses:

-Razan Abu Mahir Red Hose.
-Fretted Nammor Red/Black Hose.
-Red NuHose.

Enjoy.

(Edited and Updated Regularly)

Also, here are past rigs I've had and enjoyed:

-Turkish Canary With Syrian Trumpet Base:

IMG_3199_zps563be691.jpg

-Brass "Al Fakher Large Solid Look-a-Like" Syrian on Syrian Trumpet Base:

IMG_1742.jpg

-Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal With Syrian Trumpet Base:

IMG_0482.jpg

-Khalil Mamoon Regular Trimetal:

IMG_0083.jpg

-Al Fakher Small Solid:

AlFakher.jpg

-Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal:

DSC00861.jpg

-Khalil Mamoon Pear:

DSC01080.jpg

-Mya QT:

DSC00908.jpg

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1288159708' post='486502']
[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1288159468' post='486501']
I like the dog picture, It's nice!
[/quote]

Haha, I didn't even plan on that being in the background... Just set it up and took a pic.
[/quote]

Yeah right, .......show off.

OG Trimetal:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0170.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0172.jpg[/img]

Also added to original post.

It smokes great. I love it.

As soon as I get a tray, base, and hose for the regular trimetal, I'll post up a pic of both trimetals side-by-side. All three items should be received soon. I'm going to call them "The Two Brothers." Or something like that... Help me out with some good names!

[quote name='Jon Bon' timestamp='1288557376' post='486935']
is there any difference between your og trimetals?
[/quote]

Craftsmenship. The other one I had (it was newer, from 2009, I bought it from HJ) had less flaws, leading me to believe more of it was put together by machine. This one (2-3 years old) seems to be more put together by hand. The copper heart is more misshaped than my old one. This one purges better (straight valves are better than the china-hats). Overall, I like this one better, but it smokes just the same as my old one. The downstem is HELLA long on this one too. Good couple inches longer than my regular trimetal's, and I don't remember the other OG Tri's downstem being this long.

[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1288905670' post='487284']
Love your collection, I envy you!. Where do you buy your Tangiers phunnel bowl?
[/quote]

Currently the two that I have now, the small red/black and the mini blue, both came from trades on here.

[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1288909614' post='487290']
Awwwww Im guessing they don't exist in our Country :(.... Lucky. Ill stick to a phunnel bowl then...all the same. I'll just pretend its a tangiers. Lol
[/quote]

Huh? What country are you in? I'm showing you're in the U.S.

These are Tangiers phunnel bowls I have... the only ones worth having. The Chinese made rip-off phunnel bowls, but they just aren't the same.

Anyway, you can find the legit Tangiers ones at these following sites:

http://www.hookahcompany.com/tangiers_small_funnel_bowl_2070_prd1.htm <--- I've been thinking about picking up one of those red/black smalls, but can't justify it since I have one already! :P

http://hookahjohn.com/Tangiers-Small-Phunnel-bowlsNEW-STYLES-and-COLORS-065.htm

Keep in mind HC has 'em for a dollar cheaper, and also the colors vary on both sites...

Yeah I'm in California.
Wow you can put 40-50G of Tobacco in them Tangiers :ohsnap1:. That's a long lasting hookah session. AWESOME!! :thewave:

Buying2 of em :D. Red/Black and Royal blue.

Thank you again! INCUBUSRATM, Much appreciated.

No problem man! Glad to help.

You said you're in Cali? I don't know how close you are to San Diego, but you should go to the Oddyseey Lounge there. It's owned/run by Eric, who created and makes Tangiers shisha and phunnel bowls. He invented the phunnel design. Definitely stop by there sometime if you can. You can even buy Tangiers and phunnels there at his lounge, for cheaper than online.

And yes, my mini lasts me 4+ hours, and my small lasts me 6+ hours.

Whaaa!! there are 2 different sizes mini and small? 4 and 6 hours!!! UNREAL!:smiley-angry021:

I'm actually in SoCal, LA area. I actually googled it and it's about 2 1/2 hours away. Thx for the heads up. I might drive down there for the weekend.
I check his website and it's similar to this one. Does he own this website?

[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1288914295' post='487297']
Whaaa!! there are 2 different sizes mini and small? 4 and 6 hours!!! UNREAL!:smiley-angry021:

I'm actually in SoCal, LA area. I actually googled it and it's about 2 1/2 hours away. Thx for the heads up. I might drive down there for the weekend.
I check his website and it's similar to this one. Does he own this website?
[/quote]

No, he does not. They just use the same type of forum, Invision Power Board.

The Tangiers mini phunnel is only produced every now and then. Pretty rare. You can find them, though. Feel free to post up in trades on here that you're looking for one. Also, Eric might have one lying around at his lounge that he'd sell you. And there's actually more sizes... medium and large phunnels. They last even longer.

I envy how close you are to Oddyseey... I wish I was that close. I'd be going every weekend. :lol:

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1288519807' post='486892']
As soon as I get a tray, base, and hose for the regular trimetal, I'll post up a pic of both trimetals side-by-side. All three items should be received soon. I'm going to call them "The Two Brothers." Or something like that... Help me out with some good names!
[/quote]

Who cares about the hookah's names, I wana know what the dog's names are.

[quote name='Travis' timestamp='1288978393' post='487337']
[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1288519807' post='486892']
[/quote]

Who cares about the hookah's names, I wana know what the dog's names are.
[/quote]

:facepalm:

Oh, and I've decided to sell the regular Trimetal... So doing some rearranging of pics in the first two posts!

• 2 weeks later...
New Mini Phunnel and Mini Super Chief are in!

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0206.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0204.jpg[/img]

And here they all are in formation:

[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0202.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Hookah/IMG_0200.jpg[/img]

From left to right:
Red Tangiers Mini Phunnel (2010)
Blue Tangiers Mini Phunnel (2009)
Red Tangiers Mini Chief (2010)
Red/Black Tangiers Small Phunnel (2008)

Added the last two pics to original post.