accentuates the other.  It's amazing what a great smoke I'm
getting out of this.  I'm using two Golden Coals on each bowl and
I'm getting a nice thick flavorful smoke.  Not to mention the fact
that the Double Clay Bowl is HUGE.  Each bowl is MUCH larger than
the standard clay bowl that comes with the hookah,  you can pack
much more shisha in them.  The Double Clay Bowl comes in different
colors,  so upon ordering make sure to specify what color you
want.

I, with all honestey,  HIGHLY-RECCOMMEND the Double Clay Bowl for mixing flavors.

What else can I possibly say,  but.........WOW!!!  This thing is AMAZING!!!  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I got a double bowl 3 months ago after mixing once in a while. Of course, I am constantly amazed each time that I use it. Each bowl of the two are three fourths the size of the colored bigger hookah heads. So you do have in the end a bowl and a half.The  reason it tastes better than with one seems logical.When I take mint and mix it up with apple flavors and put in one bowl, it is never mixed 100% evenly. Not only that, but by putting mint in the one bowl, and apple in the other, the mix is 100%, but I am smoking two entities at once down the shaft of the clay head.The 2 entities become a third entity.  Whereas if I mix by hand the mint and apple and use the same heat on it, I am smoking a chemical mixture and the taste will tell. Double bowl gives a smoke mixture, not a chemical mixture and is so much better tasting.The bowl is top-heavy, so be careful.This is one of the best things hookah I've bought.  sheeshabum

Yeah, I made a design for one of those as well, but it was on a "spiral staircase" design idea. The prototype worked fine, except, to pack a proper, full bowl, each time, it fixed the ratio the tobacco was to be mixed by. IF you use a single bowl, you can adjust the ratios of the tobaccos and still have a full bowl, if you know what I mean.

I could not enjoy the double bowl, too much work for heat management ..  You want them to burn equally or at the same base ot get a constant taste and one burns, it ruins the other on taste ... It is a nice party thing, cool to mix smokes but not for a daily hookah smoker who just wants to smoke in peace and watch his/her favorate show.

Yeah, another good point. If all flavors smoked the same amount of time, it would be great, but one is going to be sliding down, badly while the other one is still puttering along. If you used one bowl, the still living flavor could hold up the dying one!

those things definately look interesting...

if I ever got one..I'd probably load up both bowls with whatever then
seal one off. Just use up one bowl then when it's ashed then use the
other bowl and seal off the first =) you don't have to get up to repack
a bowl if you want to do more than one!

so what ever happened to mathazar anyway? did he decide to quit again?