One liners

pauldavis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']ill have to take your word for it[/quote]

It was funnier when George Carlin said it...

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.
A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.
"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!
"That must've been scary", said the teacher.
"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "Fuck," the rottweiler ate him!"

QUOTE (Captain Courageous)
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.  
A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.  

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.  
"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!  
"That must've been scary", said the teacher.  
"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "Fuck," the rottweiler ate him!"

Wow... THAT was a great one. A lot of reading for a one-liner though >.>

QUOTE (loanshark)
nice shoes, want to fuck!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT! Me and my buddies were in Niagra Falls, CA this summer, and we were in this confrontation with these people from Quebec... Way too much alcohol, and a video camera, and drunken people next to us... Long story... Needless to say, I was the only sober person there, and started to talk sense into everyone. We were talking to this one Quebecer, and everything was starting to diffuse. He was telling us how he heard this pickup line, but never to use it... He says, with a drunken slur out the side of his mouth, "Nice shoes, *shrugs-makes clicking noise with mouth-closes one eye* Wanna Fuck?" We all nearly shit our pants we were laughing so hard... That is one of my and my buddies' inside jokes now.. tongue.gif