One liners

pauldavis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the movie Waiting..."The nice thing about Alzheimers is that you get to meet new and interesting people, every single day."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
To a co-worker (and I promise it was much funnier at the time) :"I don't know why you don't like British comedy. You've got the driest sense of humor of anyone I know. You're like Rodney Dangerfield if he was toast."Oh, how we laughed.

"I've got the wonderful physique of a crack addict!" (I weigh about 140lbs soaking wet)Pick up line "You've got come to be eyes and suck me off lips!" **Smack** "Are you gonna fuck me or not?!" **Smack**

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
to a religious girl, heard it last nite...drunk 16 yr olds are funny at times....baby i got demons on my wiener, why dont you just suck them out and purify me! it was funnier at the time or maybe i was just too hammered ::shrugs::

I got mad at my dog, so i threw a melon on it....now it's melon collie.

2 shoes walk into a bar, the bartender says. "I'm sorry we can't serve you here", the shoes say "Why?", the bartender says, "I dont speak your tongue."

..........now that I read everyone elses I think im on the wrong track

baby, you must have fallen from heaven... that would explain how you messed up your face

a mushroom walks intoa bar, bartender says "we dont serve your kind here!" mushroom says "why not? im a fun guy (fungi)!"

celine dion walks into a bar, bartender says "why the long face?"

• 2 weeks later...
one liners are not the same thing as pickup lines. so stop putting up lame pickup lines.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.