Tapatalk

Arcane

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1285548065' post='483219']
I was gonna download the app, but it was $2.99... But if HF gets it, then I might pay for it...
[/quote]

There is a free version on the android market.
Im guessing that the app store has it too.
Look ageen n00b

:blum2:

[quote name='Arcane' timestamp='1285573733' post='483255']
the free version is read only....you have to pay to be able to reply to posts and such...
[/quote]

Yeah, I knew that. Maybe that's why the App Store doesn't even bother having the free version.

[quote name='mushrat' timestamp='1285852544' post='483636']
i guess now i have to go look up what is is don't i?
[/quote]

I know its a hard task Mush, but some of us would really appreciate it!

Just think, you could multitask! Playin scavenger hunt with someones body, and be on HF at the same timmeeee!!!! OMGG!!!!!

:justkidding:

Its a very simple install Mush. I did it for another forum the other day. Took about 5 minutes tops. Just had to register on their site and drop a few files in with the ftp.

Worth it I suppose. I dont have a phone that works with it, so it wasn't a huge deal to me. But the others that can use it seem to love it.

Lol, I just use Safari on my iPhone to browse HF... Instead of the Mobile theme I use the full blue theme so I can do the mod controls. I'm sure Tapatalk would limit my mod controls as well, because it sounds like a mobile-theme kinda thing.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1285996278' post='483758']
Lol, I just use Safari on my iPhone to browse HF... Instead of the Mobile theme I use the full blue theme so I can do the mod controls. I'm sure Tapatalk would limit my mod controls as well, because it sounds like a mobile-theme kinda thing.
[/quote]

Actually with invi-board , im pretty sure that they have full mod support included....dont quote me though.

I have the IPB app and no, it doesn't support the mod controls. And there's no mod controls in Safari if you use the Mobile Theme. Why I just use the full theme on Safari. Looks exactly like it does on the computer. Not really an issue for me, considering I'm around wifi most of the time.

nah...no mod controls on tapatalk. they just implemented PM access recently...

tapatalk is so great because it's kinda like a stripped down, quickloading forum...kinda like an RSS feed + forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...