What Do You Do For A Living?

Chreees

I work as a service advisor at a small repair shop. I deal with customers and suppliers to get your car repair done as quickly and economically as possible, with quality parts and work of course. I am also in the Air Force Reserve. I am currently in tech school learning to build bombs, missiles, and other ordinance that is used to turn terrorists into red mist and bone chips. I will also test and dispose of said ordinance.

[quote name='jacob.lindenmuth' timestamp='1282094281' post='479345']
Entering as a full-time student at Edinboro University this fall as an Animation major.
[/quote]

Are you from Pittsburgh?

Anyways, I work as a cook for Primanti Brothers and also going to school to get my MBA Edited by SynysterPhoenix

Im a Correctional Officer/Prison Guard at a maximum security facility in Pinckneyville, IL.
Im also an idiot because i drive a Hemi powered Dodge an hour and 15 minutes one way to work five times a week.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='noodle' timestamp='1285479113' post='483156']
I'm curious what everyone does for a living: student, unemployed, etc... To start off with, I'm a programmer / sysadmin in need of fulltime work. Little contract gigs don't make it all the way.
[/quote]

I merged your new thread with this one that was already made. Don't worry, you're not the first one to make this thread again. :P

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1285482264' post='483160']
[quote name='noodle' timestamp='1285479113' post='483156']
I'm curious what everyone does for a living: student, unemployed, etc... To start off with, I'm a programmer / sysadmin in need of fulltime work. Little contract gigs don't make it all the way.
[/quote]

I merged your new thread with this one that was already made. Don't worry, you're not the first one to make this thread again. :P
[/quote]

(snerk!)

I work at a non-profit organization taking care of mentally handicapped individuals, I do mostly community outings (Bowling, movies, dinner, etc) trying to help them get used to being around people. Also as many of you know I'm in the process of starting a lounge :)

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1260505051' post='437824']
What's everybody's job or occupation?

I'll start... I'm a front desk agent at Best Western Music City Inn. I'm going to school to eventually work in film or at a TV studio.
[/quote]

I don't know .I am working for salesmanage

i just started working at call center taking calls for ######.com the gig is full time and pays pretty good hopefully i can get some money saved up bills payed off etc and maybe find a business partner to start a hookah shop

• 1 month later...
[quote name='babros' timestamp='1290100897' post='488681']
Computer Technician
taxi Driver (London Mini Cab)
Accountant
[b]Bi-sex and love myshisha[/b]
[/quote]

Awesome first post!!!!!!!!

Full-time art student.
Work about 6 hours a week in my school's art museum doing office bitchwork - stuffing envelopes, data entry, mailing, errands, etc.
Getting into figure modeling early next week, which I'm excited about!