What Do You Do For A Living?

Chreees

Retired now for 3 years. before that:

USMC 6 years Sgt E-5
TDOT concrete inspector and various other shit jobs 5 years
Nomad in US and Africa/Mid East 5yrs
Bar and club scene NYC 12 yrs bouncer, bartender,liquor manager,night manager general manager, alcoholic
Nomad in sobriety 4 years
Wilderness school counselor and supervisor 8 years

I am in the military Full Time, Dance instructor Part time.

CP44 I have a really good guess where you work since you put Level 3 admin on there.\

For life after the military the plan is to be a high school orchestra teacher. Edited by Allstar

As of friday im no longer an intern at VW, moving back home to the US from germany, going back to being a full time Mech Engineering student and working the grill at one of the dining halls on campus.

[quote name='MechEng' date='06 January 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1262833496' post='443670']
Junior in Mechanical Engineering at the School of Mines
[/quote]

Which school of mines? Sdsm&t?

[quote name='Stuie' date='11 December 2009 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1260546214' post='437934']
Systems Administrator for a Church
[/quote]

That's cool, stuie! I work with youth for a non-denominational outreach.

[quote name='Allstar' date='11 August 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1281541254' post='478484']
I am in the military Full Time, Dance instructor Part time.

CP44 I have a really good guess where you work since you put Level 3 admin on there.\

For life after the military the plan is to be a high school orchestra teacher.
[/quote]

I'm a contractor right now and hopefully I will be getting a federal position.

I am a Security manager. I run a team of officers.

At the moment I'm a college student... But soon I hope to have a job at Insitu working on UAV's ^.^

Or if my current project works out I'll start my own company... or get some loans and start my own Hookah Lounge perhaps in Oregon...

Full Time College Student Sep-May going for a Computer Science Degree.

Part AV Tech (running sound systems/video systems for events) Sep to May
Full Time AV Tech May to Sep

I repair computers and iPods on the side to supplement my income - otherwise I have 0 spending money during the school year.
Although I worked my ass off this summer and saved a ton which is going to be nice.

Full-time double-major Masters of Industrial Engineering and Masters of Business Administration. I work part time as a law firm adviser in engineering-related cases and on days i'm not there I make pizza and wings.

I'm currently going into my final year of a Computing Science degree.

I've also established a web hosting and design business. (see signature)

I'd love to work for myself with computers helping people do internet related stuff.

However, I love education and being taught - I'm looking starting a Masters of PhD in computing science next year maybe.

Accounting soon enough, one more year. Then heading to either lawschool or getting my CPA

If i could pick one job in the world it would be photography for National Geographic, its a hard job but my main push in life is to travel the world someday.

I'm an IT guy for a large group of franchise brands we have ~ 1500 stores. I handle a lot of the web strategies, SEO, SEM, PPC, web servers, email etc...

[quote name='Cp44' timestamp='1281913973' post='479048']
yo pork do you setup VTC equipment too? Im in the Video Telconference field.
[/quote]

No. More like an 18,000 Watt Sound system for events. I pretty much know everything from EQ'ing an entire sound-system to mic'ing instruments.
Generally it's setting up, mic'ing, sound check and running the sound and light boards at small concerts and events. Usually small bands that most people don't know - or some sort of cultural festival where there is a band playing.
I did get to run sound for freezepop and cloud cult though. That was pretty cool.