What Do You Do For A Living?

Chreees

Dance Instructor and Gymnastic Coach. Trying to get back into the Army Contractor business, though.

Unemployed, recent grad. Very bored... It sucks because I think I've applied/sent resumes to at least 100+ places and have had a few interviews and that's it. I've applied to a lot of shit/whatever jobs for the time being and can't even get one of those. Glad my double major in finance/management and 3.8+ GPA were worth it...

*NOB, looking to hire anyone?

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='11 December 2009 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1260519799' post='437878']
Unemployed, recent grad. Very bored... It sucks because I think I've applied/sent resumes to at least 100+ places and have had a few interviews and that's it. I've applied to a lot of shit/whatever jobs for the time being and can't even get one of those. Glad my double major in finance/management and 3.8+ GPA were worth it...

[/quote]
nah man sorry, actually we have laid off alot of people, motorola is out sourcing jobs to mexico for cheaper labor

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='11 December 2009 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1260519799' post='437878']

[/quote]

Yea it is NOT easy out here! I got in quickly with Papa John's as I had worked for them before. I am actually pretty lucky as they agreed a month in to train me as a manager. Still not great, but I am pretty happy. What gets abnoxious is my family bitching at each step that now I need to find better... like wtf gee thanks for the celebration/vote of confidence.

I have not had a single opportunity arise for what I would call a career kind of job yet.

(Graduated recently as well, if you didn't notice on the side there I am in Issaquah).

[quote name='Arcane' date='11 December 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1260559260' post='438009']
stripper....business is good.
[/quote]

So thats how you afford all that shisha!

I'm currently a broke ass college student graduating here this week. Moving back home for spring semester and summer hoping to find any job. Then starting for a bachelors in entrepreneurship or computer science at ball state.

full time college student, steady summer job is working as an paid intern at The Kennedy Kreiger Institute in Baltimore doing grant tracking/managing so all those doctors can have money for their experimental research.

[quote name='NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD' date='11 December 2009 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1260545702' post='437927']
[quote name='alexander' date='11 December 2009 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1260545418' post='437923']
[b]I cook chicken, and it sucks.[/b]

I'm also going to school full time, I'm working on a BS in Biology.
[/quote]
you mean your job sucks or your cooking sucks?..lol
[/quote]

The job, im one of the best cooks there. Haha.

Standing behind 4 huge fryers all day isn't a fun thing to do.

[quote name='Scrappydoo' date='11 December 2009 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1260509821' post='437844']
Dance Instructor and Gymnastic Coach. Trying to get back into the Army Contractor business, though.

[/quote]

Army contractor? Sounds to me like you're a mercenary of sorts. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

Full time student for me. Part time job as a paintball referee.

Grad student at Xavier in Theology, hopefully will become a professor at a college back in Tallahassee when I graduate.