Hey! Greetings From Colorado.

.Justin.

Hello everyone my name is Justin and I'm an 18 year old college student studying for pre-med. I live in Colorado Springs and visited quite a few hookah bars here. My friends and I had so much fun at the bars we decided to buy our own mini hookah and we have been having a blast with it. We will probably get a larger one later on but for now this mini one is perfect. Lately we have been experimenting with different flavors and smoke tricks and I thought I'd join a community like this one to see what everyone's thoughts were. We have a youtube channel set up and two videos so far (one was muted by WMG so I'll have to reupload it sometime.) so feel free to check those out at http://www.youtube.com/user/JandJHookah. We will probably make an intro video to go with this post later on. So I hope to hear from you all and happy smoking to you!

Cheers.

welcome to the forum
looking forward to videos, if you get a chance to shoot shisha reviews, we love that here and have a video section

if you didn't get a chance, please take a minute to read the rules, it will save you and the administration a lot of frustration.

I hope you enjoy yourself and the library of hookah information now at your fingertips.

again, welcome!

Pagbati!, Maligayang pagdating sa forum. Ito ay isang magandang lugar para magsalita at malaman
ang tungkol sa lahat ng bagay tubo ng tubig.
Kung mayroon kang anumang mga katanungan mangyaring ipaalam sa amin!

found the video. 2 guys smoking a burning pumpkin hookah with bad music in the background.

I'd be more impressed if they looked like they knew what they were doing. Hell the full sized QL they are using is still partially black. If you ask them for advice remember you get what you pay for.

:)

Welcome to the forums.
First ditch the pumpkin get a Mya QT if your worried about size , pumkins seem cool at firs but your sessions will improve greatly .Why Mya QT its small and its amazing .
Second get a coil burner from wallgreens, it will make sure your coal is always ready .
And if your adventurous enough get some Natural coals Coconaras are a must for naturals .