Best Place To Buy In Uk?

I just temporarily relocated to London (until at least Thanksgiving time back in the States). I don't have any smoking stuff here, but my dear Elmas nargiles are more cheaply shipped here, and I can also get KMs for like $50.

So, as you may conclude, I might buy a hookah for here. However, I wanna know what the best place to buy coals, tobacco, etc is - either in London or online (I know about Edgware Road).

Is ALL mu'assal hella expensive? I saw some websites selling 250gs of Nakhla for £20 and AF for £30 - that's over $30 and $45!!

Do any brick-and-mortar shops sell Coconaras or other good coals?

Altternatively, maybe it's now time to start making my own?

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1283596936' post='481218']
I just temporarily relocated to London (until at least Thanksgiving time back in the States). I don't have any smoking stuff here, but my dear Elmas nargiles are more cheaply shipped here, and I can also get KMs for like $50.

So, as you may conclude, I might buy a hookah for here. However, I wanna know what the best place to buy coals, tobacco, etc is - either in London or online (I know about Edgware Road).

Is ALL mu'assal hella expensive? I saw some websites selling 250gs of Nakhla for £20 and AF for £30 - that's over $30 and $45!!

[/quote]

Hey! Hope your enjoying London! I got some bad news for you, its really hard to find decently priced tobacco here. Al fakher 250g sells for around £10-£15, nakhla 250g £10. Thats all ive seen really, some places sell starbuzz but its very over priced. you wont find any online vendors that openly sell hookah tobacco products (however if you email them they might be able to sort you out) due to the insane tax on hookah tobacco.

Basically yes, all shisha is expensive here :\ Best bet is to order from the states and just pray you dont get caught by customs!

I have so far not seen any shop selling coconars. however you can get some from www.shishabuzz.com but again, they are madly overpriced.

If your looking to make your own! i dont mind helping out so drop me a PM if you need! Hope this helped. Edited by Namenone

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1283596936' post='481218']

[/quote]

Hi,

Hope your enjoying London for the timebeing til your back to the States.

There is a vendor ShishaLife which is located in Leyton, East London. They sell KM's probably cheaper than the States. Also, Hookahshop is a option.

You can almost get whatever you want here in London, you just need to do abit of research and know the right people. Dont listen to people that you cant get anything :P

East London is a place to get alot of your hookah stuff..I use to get AF kilos for £45. You can buy COCOBRICO'S from shishalife which is double the size of coconaras and in my opinion, feel as if they much better because they last so long!! They cost about £3 for a kilo/72 coals I believe.

Hope the info I have given you helps you out abit.

RJ

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1283698379' post='481330']
The cheapest place on Edgware Rd for KMs appeared to be that shop Amazon, I think....
[/quote]

Edgeware road is cool but be careful of the cheap chinese shitty hookahs! Also, when your there..go to Cafe Helen's for the best lamb shawerma in London :D

RJ, where in East London?

I'm in Central-Southwest, so Edgware Road is a lot closer. Also, I speak Arabic so I can cut through the bullshit any vendors may try to pull. I was here last July and identified two places selling 28" or so KMs for £30-35

[quote name='Hassouni' timestamp='1283709194' post='481340']
RJ, where in East London?

I'm in Central-Southwest, so Edgware Road is a lot closer. Also, I speak Arabic so I can cut through the bullshit any vendors may try to pull. I was here last July and identified two places selling 28" or so KMs for £30-35
[/quote]

Nice bro.

Im from Walthamstow bruv. Yeah I got one of my KM's for £40 a while back..hard to find, but good prices.