Bakersfield, California

noodle

Just a wave from someone in Bakersfield, California. I've been on one of those other hookah forum websites for a few years. I stepped away from it for a while, then came back and found that very little was going on there. So, I figured I'd take a look at some other forums. So, here I am.

I own a Mya QT and a phunnel bowl, though I smoke regular tobacco pipes more often. I have around ten of those.

Well, it looks like I accidentally broke the rule against multiple accounts. When I created my account last night, I chose the name "noodle" (the name I had on that other forum), but found that someone already had that name. Today I logged into the forum from a different computer and found that "noodle" was me. Weird. So, this post is to fess up to my mistake and to take down the "frotz" account.

flame and skewers is pretty fun and more of a "party" atmosphere. Elixer is on calloway and brimhall in the southeast shopping center. Elixer is newer and is pretty fun but it usually isnt as crowded as flames.