College Football Pick'Em Group

Tyler

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Oregon wins the title though, I'm tired of the obnoxious SEC fans :-\ Although I am glad Spurrier got his ass kicked...again :)

i win i win win i win na na na na boo boo i win i win :D

im going to set up a college bowl mania game too if yall want in

I'll call it...wait for it...you ready? hookah forum

[url="http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=4879&entryID=83407"]http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=4879&entryID=83407[/url]

basically the same thing but they put on every bowl game

sick. i was wondering if there was anything like this for bowl games

i have to ask tyler, you know i do. what did you think of the ACC title game, all rivalry jokes and whatnot aside. i watched the whole second half

Honestly I wasn't upset at all. We started our backup, EJ, and he played very, very well...and got experience in a high profile game -- thats the kind of thing you can't coach. I think we can expect many good things to come from EJ in the next 2-3 years. I do think, though, that if we started Ponder, we could have won. We missed two touchdowns and had 2 INTs that could have been avoided by a more experienced QB but as I said, somethings you have to learn the hard way. I am not upset at all over a 10-4 season in Jimbo's first year, a division title, and sweeping all 3 of our rivals...during a rebuilding year. I say this without bias as much as possible but I would not be suprised to see FSU floating in the top 5 next season. Around week 5 or so

that's good. yeah, i think you guys would've had a better chance with ponder in, but EJ did play well. i wouldnt think it is too unreasonable for fsu to be high ranked next year. we'll see. i just want to see who our new coach will be and hopefully in a year or two we can make some moves in the ACC (finally)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
They're an SEC school they don't realize that tigers don't fly nor are they related to any avion species :)