College Football Pick'Em Group

Tyler

of course man. i'd love to come tailgate up there for a game. the tailgates here are pretty insane, too. my friend is bringing a keg and we're getting to the game like 3 hours early. im soooooo excited

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta fight fight fight, for F-S-U
You've gotta scalp em Seminoles
You gotta win win win, win this game
Roll on down and make those goals
For F-S-U, is on the warpath now
Til the battle's end she's great
So fight fight fight, fight for victory
And the Seminoles of Florida State
F-L-O-R-I-D-A--S-T-A-T-E
Florida State, Florida State, Florida State
WOO!

Even though we'll lose, Go Noles :)

Lee Corso just picked Miami to win...I'm sorry man looks like you're cursed lol

Yeah but Lee Corse has picked the losing team like 85% of the time lol, he is a bad person to have pick your team....he picked FSU to beat OU :P

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New picks are up....got some good games in there this week. I am predicting a few upsets *cough Wisconsin*

I have:

South Carolina over Kentucky at 10
Michigan State over Illinois at 9
Nebraska over texas at 8
Alabama over Ole Miss at 7
Oregon State over Wash at 6
Purdon't over Minnesota at 5
Michigan over Iowa at 4
USC over Cal at 3
Wisconsin over OSU at 2
Auburn over Arkansas at 1

I don't reccomend following my Oregon State, Michigan, or Wisconsin picks, they're my upset games :)

I didn't get to watch any of the games except the Ohio st Wisconsin game :)

[quote name='Tyler' timestamp='1286866038' post='484772']
New picks are up....got some good games in there this week. I am predicting a few upsets *cough Wisconsin*
[/quote]

Quoting myself to make me feel good :)

made my picks. hopefully the canes wont lay an egg against UNC for the 4th time in a row

ohio state vs wisconsin game was epic

i dont even want to talk about the UM vs FSU game. maybe there could be a rematch at the ACC championship game. maybe......

Personally I hope UNC beats Miami and wins the divison, I'd much rather play them than play Miami again -- I fear the opposite would happen.

FML I didnt get to a real computer in time to change my picks. I want Iowa over Wisconsin and a few other changes :-\ Oh well

oklahoma losing is the only thing that kept me from having a perfect pick this week. god dammit. at least we are all pretty close

Yeah that Oklahoma game was good even though my Sooners lost. They've been flirting with the devil for a while now so it's about time they got bit. Kind of worried about my Noles vs NCST this weekend, its going to be a hard game.

That game was a good game but I'm still pissed. Why would you run that close on a fake? Stupid stupid stupid. We can still win the division though since UNC will beat them.

i saw some highlights and you guys played well. pretty close game. oh well. only time will tell how the ACC will play out