"Zagloul" Non Flavored Shisha In Michigan?

Nakhla makes "Zalgloul" the non-flavored shisha in medium,and also strong strength. On the Nakhla website they have 3 other kinds of non-flavored in orange colored packs { Kass Super, Khan El Khalili, & Bata} I have only seen Zagloul in America and wonder if the other five are available in Michigan. Zagloul has no glycerin in it, but I think there must be black-strap molassses since its black and has the non sweet taste but the shisha is very clumped up and must be separated like molasses would make it. If anyone knows or even more, knows how to get the others "Nakhla" non-flavored in Michigan. Michigan has the biggest Arab community in the world outside the Middle East in Greater Detroit,Dearborn,Yipsylanti Its called Khumus Town"!

i'm not challenging you in any way by asking this, but why would you want to smoke a non-flavored hookah? i'm just curious, like why not smoke a pipe (like small wooden one, not a hookah)? once again, just curious. this non-flavored tobacco has piqued my interest a bit

[quote name='IainUM' date='08 August 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1281254394' post='478130']
i'm not challenging you in any way by asking this, but why would you want to smoke a non-flavored hookah? i'm just curious, like why not smoke a pipe (like small wooden one, not a hookah)? once again, just curious. this non-flavored tobacco has piqued my interest a bit
[/quote]
I'm not sure as to the OP's reasons to smoke Zaghloul, but personally I got it just to try it, i rather enjoy it now, and am looking to get more. but i still stick to the flavored shishas as well....perhaps the OP has a similar back story with Zaghloul?

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' date='08 August 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1281297337' post='478154']
Everytime someone mentions the stuff i think of a bunch of old timers sitting in front of a cafe in the middle east
[/quote]

Except they'll be smoking 'Ajami which is even more hardcore

[quote name='Hassouni' date='08 August 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1281311856' post='478163']
[quote name='king_lunchb0x' date='08 August 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1281297337' post='478154']
Everytime someone mentions the stuff i think of a bunch of old timers sitting in front of a cafe in the middle east
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ajami is fucking sweet. Although it does feel like you are puffing on a couple of strong cigars at once haha. Good stuff though, especially since I love the tobacco taste and flavor.

so i am assuming that this stuff is probably a lot like the "pipe tobacco" flavor al fahker?

[quote name='IainUM' date='09 August 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1281337488' post='478199']
so i am assuming that this stuff is probably a lot like the "pipe tobacco" flavor al fahker?
[/quote]

No, not even close except they are both tobacco. The AF pipe is almost more of a chocolate flavor. I've had Zag a few time, and its just too strong for me.

[quote name='srawas89' date='08 August 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1281322176' post='478172']
[quote name='Hassouni' date='08 August 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1281311856' post='478163']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ajami is fucking sweet. Although it does feel like you are puffing on a couple of strong cigars at once haha. Good stuff though, especially since I love the tobacco taste and flavor.
[/quote]

Hey Srawas, do you know what "nakha" (نكهة) is? I see it listed as one of the four options listed in most Lebanese cafes: Ajami, Salloum, Nakha, Mu'assal. All I know is nakha means "taste" in standard Arabic