Greetings From Norway

LiRk

I'm new to the forum, and fairly new to hookah.

I've been smoking hookah with my friends for some years now, but have not gotten to buying my own. But yesterday I took the leap and bought one on ebay from Israel =)
I'm really looking forward to receiving it in a couple of weeks =)

I'm going to try making my own molasses, since it for some reason is Illegal here in Norway, although you are able to by it in most stores that sells hookah's =)

I work as an IT-consultant in a major Norwegian corp, and live just outside downtown Oslo. I'm engaged to the greatest girl i the whole world and have 2 dogs =)

Looking forward to spending time with you all =)

welcome to HF, what part of Norway are you from? I was there a few years ago in Oslo and it was a beautiful place.

[quote name='Cp44' date='02 August 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1280761404' post='477332']
welcome to HF, what part of Norway are you from? I was there a few years ago in Oslo and it was a beautiful place.
[/quote]

Thank you =)

I currently live and work in Oslo, but was born and raised close to Gardermoen airport =)
The area surrounding Oslo isn't the most beautiful part of the country, but this summer I went to the Geiranger Fjord, and that was truly amazing!

i worked for a norweigen company and was sent to Oslo and Lysaker for business. Ill admit the women were hot!