Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Stuie

Squidget

Sold a Crown Mouthpiece and windcover to squidget. Perfect Transaction. Fast Payment. Everything arrived in tact. Glad to do business with.

Bought a Nour hookah and accessories. Great communication and everything was packed great. Would trade with again.

Squidget sent me a free box of stuff; all I had to pay for was shipping. So she is awesome just for doing such a nice thing.

On top of being so generious, she also sent the package immediately after I sent postage money and it was like Christmas morning opening the box. I wasn't 100% sure what would be in the box. It was packed very well and everything was in perfect shape when I pulled it out of the box.

Thank you so much for the freebee!

I would trade again with Squidget any time.

Bought a crown micro and a set of Tangiers tongs off [font=arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Squidget. She was quick to PM me and set up the details with me. Very quick shipping the items were packaged great. A great experience for my first time trading with anyone in this forum! Would buy from again.[/size][/font]

Just bought a mya QT with some tobacco. Good communication. Definitely buy from again.

Bought 200 grams of AF Bahrainin apple from Squidget. Sent the money order on 7-11 and the shisha was shipped on the 18th. Not saying that's an issue, but I would've liked to know that she was going to wait to ship out the AF until she got the money order.

Got the mystery box from Squidget. Great communication, great timing (4 days in the mail, not too bad for a cross country ship), and awesome packaging. I would definitely buy again.

Bought A crown tip and 7ico from Squidget, Items were exactly as pictured. Good prices and was shipped out fast!!! Arrived well packed. I would buy from her again!

Bought a crown orb tip and 250 grams of Tangiers Blackberry, shipment was prompt and the package arrived before estimates. Highly recommend.

Bought a crown mouthpiece, great communication, good packaging, painless experience, would definitely buy from again.