Funny/Weird Hookah Experience

This happened a couple years ago but I just thought I'd share. It was a Monday afternoon and I'd been munching on that mystical type of fungi all weekend which I think had a big impact on the way this particular session turned out. I finished the rest that morning and after classes, I went to a friend's house to chill and smoke some hookah.

She got the toilet paper roll out to do some bubbles and while I was intently trying to blow some vapor-filled large bubbles, I accidentally pulled too much on the hose and tipped the hookah over. I was really embarrassed and started to help clean up. Then I started to not feel so good and excused myself to the bathroom. Before I could get the light on I fell to the ground and passed out. As I came to, it was like there was a giant eyeball staring down at me amidst the pitch dark.

Then I remembered what happened and got up. So embarrassing. I think I fainted because my mind was simply beaten to hell after the abuse it endured through the weekend up until that morning. That and how I was taking huge tokes and trying to blow giant bubbles. Has anyone else ever fainted while smoking?:blink:

I was at a hookah bar smoking with some friends and playing tarneeb. On of my friends was cracking jokes on this girl, he was making us laugh so hard that it started to get really hot in there. I almost felt like passing out but he kept telling jokes then finally i was lmao i threw up. It was pretty embarrassing.

Lol, that's unfortunate. One time I smoked a lot with a friend at the hookah bar and then I threw up later that night after feeling like crap for an hour. Not sure if it was related to the smoking or not.

yup, i was watching the summer Olympics back in the day and was smoking with my girlfriend.... must have been a good 3hours or so...i was drinking plenty of iced tea so much that we finished a gallon of it. So i decided to get up and make some more... and next thing i know i wake up on the floor of the kitchen soaked in water. i asked my girl what happened and she said i passed out.
So then i decide, time to lay down, and before i can make it to the bed i pass out on the floor smashing my nose and it starts to bleed. finally i just go sit in the shower with a nice big cup of water and finally stopped passing out. hasn't happened to me since, i'm not sure exactly why or how it happened. i figured since i barely smoked at that time a 3 hour session was to much for my body Edited by king_lunchb0x