Are You Guys Members Of Other Hookah Forums?

Hey, Was just wondering if you guys also browse other forums as well as Hookahforum.com, Lately i've joined another forum only because for some reason Hookahforum hasn't been what it used to be even tho I still come on here all the time to see what is new. I'm in no way telling people to leave Hookahforum.com I was just curious if you guys do the same. I still am always on Hookahforum I just browse another forum when I get free time since Hookahforum doesn't get many new topics often but its still my #1 Forum [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ylsuper.gif[/img]

[quote name='Brandon`' date='16 July 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1279256166' post='475280']
Hey, Was just wondering if you guys also browse other forums as well as Hookahforum.com, Lately i've joined another forum only because for some reason Hookahforum hasn't been what it used to be even tho I still come on here all the time to see what is new. I'm in no way telling people to leave Hookahforum.com I was just curious if you guys do the same. I still am always on Hookahforum I just browse another forum when I get free time since Hookahforum doesn't get many new topics often but its still my #1 Forum [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/ylsuper.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm a member of three, including this one, but this is the only one I post on.

I don't get why we can't even talk about other forums on here. Are we really not allowed to even mention them by name? If so it's no wonder people are coming here less, because if you can get banned for mentioning something like that, then it's pretty uptight. We aren't in competition with other forums, to not be able to acknowledge them by name is kinda ridiculous.

I belong to one other forum, and I'm on there a lot more than here recently. Still love HF though.

[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='16 July 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1279263731' post='475288']
I don't get why we can't even talk about other forums on here. Are we really not allowed to even mention them by name? If so it's no wonder people are coming here less, because if you can get banned for mentioning something like that, then it's pretty uptight. We aren't in competition with other forums, to not be able to acknowledge them by name is kinda ridiculous.

I belong to one other forum, and I'm on there a lot more than here recently. Still love HF though.
[/quote]

TRAITOR! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/post-5619-1201289386.gif[/img]

[quote name='joytron' date='16 July 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1279264245' post='475290']
[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='16 July 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1279263731' post='475288']

[/quote]

TRAITOR! [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/post-5619-1201289386.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Shuttup Jess, I see you there too! Your postwhoreing over there just as much as I am! haha

[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='16 July 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1279264316' post='475291']
[quote name='joytron' date='16 July 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1279264245' post='475290']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shuttup Jess, I see you there too! Your postwhoreing over there just as much as I am! haha
[/quote]

oh yeah... i forgot.

Member of three, including this one. I have account on a couple other very small ones, but I never actually go there anymore.

Though I am definitely more active on the other two, I have no plans to leave HF or anything like that. This place was the first hookah forum I found, and i'll always be around in some way, whether iim posting or just lurkin for babes.