Fng To Forum And Hookah

Hello all, I found this site from a video on youtube and after lurking for a couple of days I finally got around to registering. I'm Corey, and I'm new to the hookah world. I had been wanting to try this out for a while, and when I found out one of my friends had one, he invited me over to try it out. And for a month now we've been smoking it on Friday nights.

I have finally bought my own, and it should arrive today, so I'm exited about that.

I guess thats all for now, see yall around on the board.

[quote name='ryno' date='13 July 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1279031409' post='474884']
Glad you joined! What hookah did you get?
[/quote]

I bought this after my friend who started me said it would be a good beginner hooka.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-176-mini-tower-2-hose-hookah.html

I bought the green base though.

Welcome to the forum! That's not the best hookah in the world, I would've gone for a real Mya, but it should do you good for a bit. Just know you may have to upgrade somewhere down the line. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :_sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore:

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='13 July 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1279041849' post='474903']
Welcome to the forum! That's not the best hookah in the world, I would've gone for a real Mya, but it should do you good for a bit. Just know you may have to upgrade somewhere down the line. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/_sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yeah I figured if I really get into this hobby, I'd be upgrading later on down the line.