Great Idea (I Hope Hahaha)

Coleman

So today i made a make shift hookah out of a taken apart flashlight, a water bottle, a mcdonalds str (temporary hose till i can hit home depot and crazy half soda can half apple bowl. So because im a little cheap i just went out and got a little 50gram sample of al fakher (also wnt along with the apple them i guess) and some 3 kings coals ( usually would never use quick lights but it was a test run so i went cheap) but i was smoking it and it was actually doing a really good job the only problem is the apple is bigger then the bottle so it is fairly unbalnced i will try to post pics of the first version and hopefuly i can make a better version using a wider bottle like a gatorade bottle. but it actually works fairly well for being made of such odd stuff.

[quote name='fineout' date='09 July 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1278684821' post='474529']
be careful with all the plastic and the ink on the soda can, you really dont wanna breathe that stuff in
[/quote]
just wondering how bad is it to breathe that stuff?

[quote name='Coleman' date='09 July 2010 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1278690128' post='474533']
[quote name='fineout' date='09 July 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1278684821' post='474529']
be careful with all the plastic and the ink on the soda can, you really dont wanna breathe that stuff in
[/quote]
just wondering how bad is it to breathe that stuff?
[/quote]

Terrible. Smoking stuff like that will kill brain cells and shit. Not good.