Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
camelflage

Nova Meet And Greet (And Smoke) - July 31St At Teenozytoon In Fairfax, Va

37 posts in this topic
It's been a long time since the NoVA smokers got together, and I know there are a lot of new faces that I have not seen. Let's organize something for this summer while people are out of school and just chilling.

We have a couple options, we can all meet up at a local lounge (im thinking either Teenozytoon or Fairouz) or I can host something at my apartment in Fairfax, VA.

Who's down for a smoke-out?

[b]When: July 31st
Where: Teenozytoon
9738 Fairfax Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031-5121[/b]

Im down. I still gotta hit you up to smoke sometime. You still smoke on the daily? I accidently lost all my numbers on my phone, pm me if you do and I will hit you up. Im finished with school so I have a lot more free time. Edited by LIQUIDGSR

how about Teeno Zytoon? I know the owner very well, it would be a great place to all meet up.

yeah, TZ has a decent amount of space. I am thinking this should happen sometime during July since schools go back in August (fars i know).

Sounds good to me. TZ definately has a lot of room.

Does anywhere use anything besides QLs?

Not that I have ever run into no. There was one place that had naturals a long time ago, but all they had was nakhla.

Shit I'll take Nakhla with natural coals over the godliest tobacco with quicklights any day...

Im not really a fan of nakhla. I personally don't mind the QLs much. They work just fine for the most part.

there are no places that i know of using naturals up here..

That's what I thought...

I think TZ may have natural coals but you have to ask for it. Maliks Kabob has natural coals by request but not a great environment at night. Lets start voting for dates so we can meet.

Depending on the chosen day i may be able to make it up finally. Still a bit of a drive from richmond...gas is not cheap these days.

Im down, but Im in Germany until July 25, and I go back to school August 15, so theres a pretty limited amount of time when I can hang out. Ill come if I can make it though!

I'm in, although I'm going to be out of town the last two weekends of the month.

I'm in. I actually should be back to Va within a week due to con leave. So I'll crutch my ass up there whenever.

looks like the very end of july is gonna end up being the most popular time.

I'm thinking meet up at TZ and smoke for a bit then retire to someones house to continue smoking and get the drink on.. sound decent?

Man, this is great... I'm glad I stumbled into this thread. I would like to meet up with you guys when you get together.

I'm down. As long as it's on a Sat-Sun, I'm there.

Jes'
(240) 412-1740

Alright, so is everyone cool with Saturday, July 31st meet-up at Teenozytoon in Fairfax say around 6pm?

I will be there but probably later on in the night...Camelflage aren't you on vadriven? I thought I saw your screen name on there.

[quote name='Cp44' date='13 July 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1279047021' post='474910']
I will be there but probably later on in the night...Camelflage aren't you on vadriven? I thought I saw your screen name on there.
[/quote]

haha, yeah thats me. when i feel the need to troll i hit up the drag. :rofl:

Alright, im gonna go ahead and remove the poll and throw the date in.

The location is still kind of up in the air. TZ according to a couple guys has raised their prices recently to a less than fun level, so is there any interest in going to Fairouz instead? My only concern there is finding space for everyone.