Nova Meet And Greet (And Smoke) - July 31St At Teenozytoon In Fairfax, Va

camelflage

It's been a long time since the NoVA smokers got together, and I know there are a lot of new faces that I have not seen. Let's organize something for this summer while people are out of school and just chilling.

We have a couple options, we can all meet up at a local lounge (im thinking either Teenozytoon or Fairouz) or I can host something at my apartment in Fairfax, VA.

Who's down for a smoke-out?

[b]When: July 31st
Where: Teenozytoon
9738 Fairfax Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031-5121[/b]

Im down. I still gotta hit you up to smoke sometime. You still smoke on the daily? I accidently lost all my numbers on my phone, pm me if you do and I will hit you up. Im finished with school so I have a lot more free time. Edited by LIQUIDGSR

how about Teeno Zytoon? I know the owner very well, it would be a great place to all meet up.

I think TZ may have natural coals but you have to ask for it. Maliks Kabob has natural coals by request but not a great environment at night. Lets start voting for dates so we can meet.

looks like the very end of july is gonna end up being the most popular time.

I'm thinking meet up at TZ and smoke for a bit then retire to someones house to continue smoking and get the drink on.. sound decent?

I will be there but probably later on in the night...Camelflage aren't you on vadriven? I thought I saw your screen name on there.

[quote name='Cp44' date='13 July 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1279047021' post='474910']
I will be there but probably later on in the night...Camelflage aren't you on vadriven? I thought I saw your screen name on there.
[/quote]

haha, yeah thats me. when i feel the need to troll i hit up the drag. :rofl:

Alright, im gonna go ahead and remove the poll and throw the date in.

The location is still kind of up in the air. TZ according to a couple guys has raised their prices recently to a less than fun level, so is there any interest in going to Fairouz instead? My only concern there is finding space for everyone.