True Or False?

brigita

True, park ranger and local police, two separate occasions. The female officer that caught us was actually really cool and was curious if we just didnt have any place to go. I just mentioned how nice of a night out and she left saying dont let me catch you again. Also caught by my mom which was surprisingly not that

There is music on your ipod that you dont like you just keep it on there because it looks cool when people look through it.

[quote name='joytron' date='02 July 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1278104743' post='473801']
True, park ranger and local police, two separate occasions. The female officer that caught us was actually really cool and was curious if we just didnt have any place to go. I just mentioned how nice of a night out and she left saying dont let me catch you again. Also caught by my mom which was surprisingly not that

There is music on your ipod that you dont like you just keep it on there because it looks cool when people look through it.
[/quote]

False, no one likes my taste in music and I only keep ~100 songs on at at time

You can't wait for football season to start!

True... Im sick of all the soccer talk.....

T/F...BP is never going to gain control of the oil in the gulf

[quote name='ezxen' date='03 July 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1278125792' post='473815']there is more than 1 way to smoke tangires[/quote]

True.

You know the name of the speaker of the house Googling it.

True.... but I think you meant WITHOUT googling it..... Pelosi

Canada Dry makes the best ginger ale

[quote name='SweetNut' date='03 July 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1278171980' post='473886']

[/quote]

False, Vernons

You're intrigued by the starbuzz ready heads out of morbid curisity

[quote name='Tyler' date='03 July 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1278213216' post='473922']
[quote name='SweetNut' date='03 July 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1278171980' post='473886']

[/quote]

False, Vernons

You're intrigued by the starbuzz ready heads out of morbid curisity
[/quote]

True, it's just how I am..lol

You still live at home with your parents.

[quote name='ezxen' date='03 July 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1278221559' post='473931']
True

Starbuzz has some of the most interesting flavors
[/quote]

i guess true they make some interesting combos

t/f do you think aliens are real??

[quote name='king_lunchb0x' date='04 July 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1278222928' post='473932']
[quote name='ezxen' date='03 July 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1278221559' post='473931']
True

Starbuzz has some of the most interesting flavors
[/quote]

i guess true they make some interesting combos

t/f do you think aliens are real??
[/quote]

True. Far too many planets out there for none of them to support sentient life.
We should stop being such an egotistical species thinking we are the only ones in the universe.

T/F : Medium-Rare is the best way to cool a steak.

False - Well done only, I will send it back if it has any pink or is burnt

You like Indian food

[quote name='Tyler' date='04 July 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1278278601' post='473975']

You like Indian food
[/quote]

True. My stomach don't. But I do.

T/F : You have more than 10KG of Shisha.

[quote name='porksandwich9113' date='04 July 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1278283040' post='473979']
[quote name='Tyler' date='04 July 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1278278601' post='473975']

You like Indian food
[/quote]

True. My stomach don't. But I do.

T/F : You have more than 10KG of Shisha.
[/quote]
false. considering the amount that i have been smoking lately, i will need to restock fairly soon

you like watching the history channel

TRUE. pawn stars is strangely addicting and i always score when just flipping it on.

you have seriously considered getting your penis(or clit) pierced

[quote name='Lucy Ford' date='05 July 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1278317022' post='474011']
TRUE. pawn stars is strangely addicting and i always score when just flipping it on.

you have seriously considered getting your penis(or clit) pierced
[/quote]

I LOVE me some Pawn Stars. Been just keeping my TV turned on to History Channel all the time... Also love American Pickers. If only they wouldn't play the same damn episodes over and over.

And HELL TO THE NO. I would never get Jimmy pierced!!!

T/F... Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are two of the best video games EVA. Storyline-wise, graphically, etc... Those two games I was never able to put the controller down and they kept me on the edge of my recliner the entire way through. Mad fun.

[b]T/F... Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are two of the best video games EVA. Storyline-wise, graphically, etc... Those two games I was never able to put the controller down and they kept me on the edge of my recliner the entire way through. Mad fun.
[/b]

false - socom, battlefield, and cod

T/F You actully care about your health?

[quote name='wiz12' date='05 July 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1278354186' post='474030'][b]
[/b]
[/quote]

Yes, in almost everything but smoking - I eat well, exercise, etc. Trying to drop about 15lbs that medications gave me. :/

T/F - You have a tattoo.

[quote name='jorlyfish' date='05 July 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1278363603' post='474043']
[quote name='wiz12' date='05 July 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1278354186' post='474030'][b]
[/b]
[/quote]

Yes, in almost everything but smoking - I eat well, exercise, etc. Trying to drop about 15lbs that medications gave me. :/

T/F - You have a tattoo.
[/quote]

SOCOM and Call of Duty suck. I'm not into first-person shooters. :P

True- I do have a tattoo.

T/F... You are on a forum for your car. (I'm on FocusFanatics for my 2007 Ford Focus, although I don't get on much anymore)