True Or False?

brigita

I go to another forum and this really caught on there, plus I find it enjoyable.

Basically, you answer the statement with true or false and then you write one for the next person to answer.

You have been convicted of a crime besides just a stupid traffic thing.

[quote name='brigita' date='27 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1277688223' post='473075']
I go to another forum and this really caught on there, plus I find it enjoyable.

Basically, you answer the statement with true or false and then you write one for the next person to answer.

[/quote]

False.

You have been caught materbating in public.

[quote name='Tyler' date='27 June 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1277689835' post='473077']
[quote name='brigita' date='27 June 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1277688223' post='473075']

[/quote]

False.

You have been caught [b][u]materbating[/u][/b] in public.
[/quote]

What exactly is this ^ so I will know..LMAO I had to buddy..heheh

[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Since last post didn't have a new question....[/size][/font][/color]You have been caught masturbating in public. [/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]False.[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#CACACA][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]You prefer chunky peanut butter.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='jorlyfish' date='29 June 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1277860095' post='473332']
[color="#cacaca"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]
[color="#cacaca"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]Since last post didn't have a new question....[/size][/font][/color]You have been caught masturbating in public. [/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#cacaca"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]False.[/size][/font][/color]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#cacaca"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]You prefer chunky peanut butter.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

True

you've had food used on your body In a sexual way

[quote name='NitetimeReign' date='29 June 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1277860856' post='473335']

True

you've had food used on your body In a sexual way
[/quote]

True.. :o
I read this as "you've had foot" at first... xD

You do not live in the United States.

[quote name='F16WarBird' date='30 June 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1277875129' post='473370']
True.

You think vampires sparkle.
[/quote]

false.

you danced naked to the macarena.

False

You think Bristol Palin ought to pose for Playboy

[quote name='ezxen' date='30 June 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1277930269' post='473450']
False
Starbuzz is your favorite tobacco
[/quote]

False, but their Pineapple is amazing.

Its hard to find new music that is actually good

[quote name='ryno' date='30 June 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1277935717' post='473459']
False, but their Pineapple is amazing.

Its hard to find new music that is actually good
[/quote]

True. So much shit these days. I miss the 90s...

You have been to another country outside the USA.

[quote name='ashes87' date='30 June 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1277959910' post='473503']
True.

You think blondes are naturally kinkier than brunettes.
[/quote]
false my girlfriend is a freak

you have bin cot masturbating

False I also did not vote for Mckain because of Palin I bang Palin but i would not vote for her unless it was a lets see Palin naked kind of poll

Your a cat person

[quote name='Lucy Ford' date='01 July 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1277965698' post='473516']you voted for obama[/quote]

False.

Sarah Palin should shut up and pose for Hustler.

[quote name='F16WarBird' date='01 July 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1277968031' post='473519']
[quote name='Lucy Ford' date='01 July 2010 - 09:28 AM' timestamp='1277965698' post='473516']you voted for obama[/quote]

False.

Sarah Palin should shut up and pose for Hustler.
[/quote]

I'd rather see Bristol pose. :lol:

You have a secret fetish for watching a TV show that you don't tell anyone about.

EDIT: Oh shit. Messed it up. I am a cat person. Didn't use to be though, until I got my own cat that is different from all the other cats I've experienced. I also very much like dogs. Had the most epic greyhound who recently passed, unfortunately.

True. you guys tell anyone i started watching vampire diary's and dont completely hate it i will kill you all

you some times find manikins surprisingly arousing