Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
MichaelCassidy

Ali Baba & The 40 Hookahs

This hookah lounge is pretty new I think.

I went during the day on a weekday so me and the people I was with were pretty much the only people there, but it started to pick up a lot as it got later.

This place has a modern theme and even has an ipod dock on a table to plug your ipod in and play your music throughout the whole lounge as you smoke. Though when I was there they had the rapper Pitbull on repeat all...haha.

They offer starbuzz and al fakher shisha and their own mixes, which I didn't try.

I didn't try the food either but they offer eastern food.

Definitely not a bad place though! Our waiter kinda seemed like he didnt know what he was doing when it came to setting the hookah up though... which made me a little sad.

Sign in to follow this