World Cup!

Mahir

I loved watching Germany beat up Argentina today, great game (from the Germany side). I can't wait until they pick apart Spain and are in the finals. I'd really like to see Netherlands playing Germany in the finals, and I def think it's possibly.
And I'd have to disagree with you Tyler, while Netherlands wasn't a top pick like a Brazil, Spain, etc. Netherlands is always in it and usually a contender so I wouldn't see them as an "underdog"...

BTW 1600! What it do...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hassouni' date='06 July 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1278449278' post='474155']
Hell yeah Holland!

All that's left is for Germany to demolish Spain, then whatever side wins the final I'm happy with
[/quote]

Netherlands vs Spain after Spain beats Germany 3-2

[quote name='Tyler' date='06 July 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1278450299' post='474158']
[quote name='Hassouni' date='06 July 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1278449278' post='474155']
Hell yeah Holland!

All that's left is for Germany to demolish Spain, then whatever side wins the final I'm happy with
[/quote]

Netherlands vs Spain after Spain beats Germany 3-2
[/quote]

Well we were both wrong. It wasn't 3-2 and it wasn't Germany [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dash2.gif[/img][img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad44.gif[/img]

TIME TO GO DUTCH!!!

Tehe, I at least picked the right team :P

Sadly, I have Netherlands picked over Spain :) 2-1

[quote name='fineout' date='07 July 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1278538247' post='474301']
although im terribly distraught, germany played like absolute shit today and deserved to lose with that uninspired cockamamie. GO NETHERLANDS!
[/quote]

Yeah dude where was the team that got 4 goals in each of its last 2 games? siiiigh