Big Ups From DC

Whats goin on people.
Thought I throw in a quick hello.
I became a Hookah fan about 6 months ago and Im currently on a search for the best set up out there.
My first set-up came from hookah-sisha and was pretty cheap. That Romann tobacco was just ok and I havent been able to duplicate the same smoking experience at home that I get in the clubs.
Anyone know which Tobacco most clubs use? I always forget to ask when Im there.  It usually has WAY more flavor than the stuff I get off the net. The little lounge next to my house has a bangin Cherry-cola.
Good stuff.

Hello and welcome to the forum... I am unable to answer your question since each bar uses different tobacco. I know from the bars I've been to, they use Al-Amir, Al-Waha and I would like to think this Jamaican flavor they have is Hookah-Hookah's Jamaican rum... Then this other bar I'm guessing they use Nakhla since I got a strong buzz real fast and wasn't very pleasant. But those are just the places I've been to.. Your clubs may use different brands - best bet is to ask them.
What flavors of Romman did you smoke? Romman is supposed to be real flavorful.

I was thinking about pickin up some Al-waha since Ive heard its very common.
My Romman has a good scent/smell to it when i smoke but Im looking for flavor.
Here are my Romman Flavors:
Double Apple, Peach, Raspberry, Orange, Cherry and Mint.
Mint and Apple were the only ones that I liked. They actually get better when you team them up in the same bowel.  Cherry and Peach were OK... Raspberry and Orange were straight Garbage.