"New" Forum Look And The Return Of Kanel

Hey all! Not sure if anyone even remembers me (*cough* shower me with love *cough*) but im a back from a (too long) hookah break. Where is my old rusty good smelling hookahforum? Ahhrgh too much glossy buttons!! :wacko:
So exactly when did this update/transition happen? Has anything big and noteworthy happened? Mushrat still swinging the banhammer and people throw rocks at eachother in threads about acclimating tangiers?

Hookahjohn sells extraterrestial phunnel bowls, maybe some famous Tanne-Gers with that...

[img]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4218/tannegers.jpg[/img]

Anyway, i certainly have alot to catch up with, probably a few new forum regulars that needs to be trolled etc. so i'll just get on with it!

Happy smoking all! :Hookah:

Welcome Back!!! Yeah lots of changes around this place, new forum look happened a few months ago, and of course lots of members have come and gone. Indeed Mushy is still swinging the banhammer, although he has alot more time to do it these days, unfortunately Hookah Bliss closed due to all the problems with the new smoking laws, so we get to see our favorite admin more often now.

Welcome back! If I remember correctly, the forum upgraded to V3 around December 2009/January 2010. Mushy is still swingin' the banhammer, but I'm not sure about people throwing rocks at each other in Tangiers acclimation threads... I guess everyone got on the same page about the process. Anyway, welcome back man, hope you stick around and I'm sure I'll get to know ya pretty well.

P.S. Wtf is that green stuff? Am I missing a joke or something? :lol:

Welcome back Kanel......You have been missed.

Actually Mushrat had a mystical experience and has turned all warm and fuzzy. Okay, okay, not really. Still our favorite admin though taking great care of us.

'Rani

I don't remember you but welcome back :) Forum has been really slow/dead lately but there are a good handful of us regulars who you can always expect to see. Along with the new layout, a lot of us have taken a liking to a third part web-cam chat room known as tinychat -- which youll see mentioned a lot. I'll PM you the link and password if you're curious. There are a lot of "political" things that you've probably missed out on but as far as the hookah world goes not too much has changed. SB finally has a legit competitor for the no-buzz-strong-flavor market, Social Smoke makes their own tobacco now and it's pretty legit. Not sure if you were around when AF put out their hookah line but they are better than KMs in my opinion (especially lately). Mya remains the dominate force of the Chinese hookah world, Temsah is a newer brand you might want to check out as well. HJ has a coal line that is pretty legit. Eric re-released his lime under the clever name "new lime," *you're welcome* and has since put out a handful of newer flavors like ginger beer. Um...there's probably a lot more stuff I could tell you but I'll leave that for the other people :) Oh, and don't trust that INCUBUSRATM guy, he has cooties.

PS: don't troll :) [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/post-5619-1201289386.gif[/img]

[quote name='Tyler' date='28 May 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1275082045' post='469816']
I don't remember you but welcome back :) Forum has been really slow/dead lately but there are a good handful of us regulars who you can always expect to see. Along with the new layout, a lot of us have taken a liking to a third part web-cam chat room known as tinychat -- which youll see mentioned a lot. I'll PM you the link and password if you're curious. There are a lot of "political" things that you've probably missed out on but as far as the hookah world goes not too much has changed. SB finally has a legit competitor for the no-buzz-strong-flavor market, Social Smoke makes their own tobacco now and it's pretty legit. Not sure if you were around when AF put out their hookah line but they are better than KMs in my opinion (especially lately). Mya remains the dominate force of the Chinese hookah world, Temsah is a newer brand you might want to check out as well. HJ has a coal line that is pretty legit. Eric re-released his lime under the clever name "new lime," *you're welcome* and has since put out a handful of newer flavors like ginger beer. Um...there's probably a lot more stuff I could tell you but I'll leave that for the other people :) [b]Oh, and don't trust that INCUBUSRATM guy, he has cooties.
[/b]
PS: don't troll :) [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/post-5619-1201289386.gif[/img]
[/quote]

He is full of lies. LIES, I tell you!!!

Good to have you back man. What can I say, I'd miss the place if I ever stepped down :)

Double check the rules, we've had to crack down a little on a few things but nothing major.

And besides, we ALWAYS slow down in the summer when people are out of school and doing a bunch of traveling and such.

See you around...
Mushy