Fml- Dealing With Crazy Neighbors

You're fine. I was able to read the blue print without any trouble. Thanks for the info. It is hard to read sarcasm without seeing the person face to face. Sorry for my inability to detect that, but I do get what you're saying. I'll probably try to catch her this weekend so we could attempt a conversation. She's effective at trying to avoid people. If I can catch her, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

• 9 months later...
Update with my crazy neighbors. I've ignored them for the most part, but last weekend they really got pissed off at us for trimming their tree that was threatening the stability of the roof on our shed. They were pissed because we didn't ask them about it first (which is funny, because every time we try to talk to them about anything they act like they aren't home when we knock on their door, and try to avoid us at all costs). When that was brought up, they acted like they didn't want to hear anything we tried to tell them.

Here's the interesting part:

I was so pissed off, I did some digging on her via internet. It turns out SHE SMOKES NHT out of her barn when no one's looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also rants about her "hooka smoking neighbor" and how she hates me. Let the record be told. I've never smoked NHT from my hookahs. She also talks bad about her so called "friend" who harassed me the previous time with a letter that was mailed to our house (2nd letter). She loves to act like she's so righteous and perfect and can do no wrong when she's bragging about smoking NHT with her grown kids that come over her house, plus her young granddaughter comes over there a lot also (future child endangerment case?). Oh the irony :diablo:. Not only did she do that on a social networking site, she also listed her employment and how she was on that site when she's supposed to be working. Even her co worker said "aren't you supposed to be working right now?" and she said "mind your business missy, lol!"

Folks, it's time to put on my game face.

Oh yeah! It is on like popcorn!:ph34r: :774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_th :diablo::diablo::diablo:

So guys....How do you think she should go down! Please keep it legal.

Shes already down, the question might be how do we bring her up

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1300137299' post='501446']
[/quote]

Ummmm....yeah......very cryptic. Ya, I necro-ed a thread, but it is still relavent.

Any thoughts on how to take her down, or if I should?

Wow that totally sucks :(. People can be so rude this days. I use to have a problem with one of my neighbors. She always complains about everything I do!!!. From a BBQ at my house w/ friends (Complains that were to loud and it's only 7PM, When me and my family swim in our pool (She complains that we are wasting water). Every time she complains about something, I always apologize over and over. I even gave her my number, so i didn't have to see her face complaining about something, She can call or text me instead. I'm a really nice guy, It takes a lot to piss me off.
One day driving back home. I saw huge smoke behind my house, I thought it was just probably my neighbor having a BBQ or something. Anyway, when i got home, i went to my sliding door to go to the backyard. And I saw 4 firefighters on top of my Neighbors house (The neighbor that always complains).Turns out, half of her house was burned down. I found out that her Christmas Tree was the cause of the Fire. It's been months and the house isn't even fix yet. They haven't even started to fix it. The house has been empty. Off course she doesn't bother me anymore. WOOT!!. It's been months, I kinda sorta miss her..........NOT! I do feel bad for her house getting burned down. Wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.

[quote name='Venger' timestamp='1274884341' post='469523']
wisdom from the good book. basically saying being nice while they treat you bad drives them nuts.
[size="4"][color="#dd4400"][color="#bb0000"][b]Romans 12:19[/b][/color] Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. [size="2"][color="#770000"](20)[/color][/size] On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Ray

[/color][/size]
[/quote]

+1 Million

Have you tried this?

[quote name='flydigital55' timestamp='1300147489' post='501475']
wisdom from the good book. basically saying being nice while they treat you bad drives them nuts.
[size="4"][color="#dd4400"][color="#bb0000"][b]Romans 12:19[/b][/color] Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. [size="2"][color="#770000"](20)[/color][/size] On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Ray

[/color][/size]
[/quote]

+1 Million

Have you tried this?
[/quote]

Yes I have. I have tried that for 5 years. I've been trying that since I was in my home for the very first 2 months I was there and she started harassing me. I have done everything in my power to be civil with her, and nothing has worked. I have documentation on everything she has done, and now I've got some dirt on her. She has caused me mental anguish. I've been on 3 different anxiety medications since I moved into the house. None of my other neighbors have a problem with me or my yard. Just her and her uppity husband.

In short...
It's really, really, really hard to stay away from the darkside. I'm sooooooo close......so very close......

[quote name='HookahLover25' timestamp='1300140528' post='501458']
Wow that totally sucks :(. People can be so rude this days. I use to have a problem with one of my neighbors. She always complains about everything I do!!!. From a BBQ at my house w/ friends (Complains that were to loud and it's only 7PM, When me and my family swim in our pool (She complains that we are wasting water). Every time she complains about something, I always apologize over and over. I even gave her my number, so i didn't have to see her face complaining about something, She can call or text me instead. I'm a really nice guy, It takes a lot to piss me off.
[b]One day driving back home. I saw huge smoke behind my house, I thought it was just probably my neighbor having a BBQ or something. Anyway, when i got home, i went to my sliding door to go to the backyard. And I saw 4 firefighters on top of my Neighbors house (The neighbor that always complains).Turns out, half of her house was burned down. I found out that her Christmas Tree was the cause of the Fire. It's been months and the house isn't even fix yet. They haven't even started to fix it. The house has been empty. Off course she doesn't bother me anymore. WOOT!!. It's been months,[/b] I kinda sorta miss her..........NOT! I do feel bad for her house getting burned down. Wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.
[/quote]

You lucky bastard.

[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300148491' post='501478']
[quote name='flydigital55' timestamp='1300147489' post='501475']
Ray

[/color][/size]
[/quote]

+1 Million

Have you tried this?
[/quote]

Yes I have. I have tried that for 5 years. I've been trying that since I was in my home for the very first 2 months I was there and she started harassing me. I have done everything in my power to be civil with her, and nothing has worked. I have documentation on everything she has done, and now I've got some dirt on her. She has caused me mental anguish. I've been on 3 different anxiety medications since I moved into the house. None of my other neighbors have a problem with me or my yard. Just her and her uppity husband.

In short...
It's really, really, really hard to stay away from the darkside. I'm sooooooo close......so very close......
[/quote]

I don't know what you've tried, but here's a suggestion... Give her some flowers. Just leave them on the doorstep. Don't need a card or anything, if you want just put "From your neighbor wishing you a beautiful day." If she's a true hopeless idiot, she'd probably be super confused, fear that you were up to something, and avoid you all together. Or if she has a heart maybe she'd come around entirely and be nice back. Try this consistently for a while, every other week, until she changes her tune or asks you to stop sending her flowers. Either way I would think it would make for a positive change in your relationship with her...

I think I know what I'm going to do. When I'm out doing yardwork, I'm going to play a bunch of NHT related songs. I won't play them too loud, but loud enough for them to hear them. I'll smile and be very polite to her as I was before, but I'll be in a more chipper mood because I know her secret. Hopefully, she'll take the hint. But then again, she was dumb enough to leave her account unlocked and wide open for everyone to see, brag about what she does in her spare time while at work, AND defame our character online (but she didn't mention names...pity), soooo we'll see what happens.

[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300151807' post='501504']
I think I know what I'm going to do. When I'm out doing yardwork, I'm going to play a bunch of NHT related songs. I won't play them too loud, but loud enough for them to hear them. I'll smile and be very polite to her as I was before, but I'll be in a more chipper mood because I know her secret. Hopefully, she'll take the hint. But then again, she was dumb enough to leave her account unlocked and wide open for everyone to see, brag about what she does in her spare time while at work, AND defame our character online (but she didn't mention names...pity), soooo we'll see what happens.
[/quote]

No, she will just assume you smoke too. Might even invite you over!

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1300152441' post='501509']
[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300151807' post='501504']
[/quote]

No, she will just assume you smoke too. Might even invite you over!
[/quote]

I'll just tell her no thanks. This way she won't attempt to call the police or fire department on us anymore, or harass us anymore. I think she'll be inclined to stay all the way away from us and not harass us from afar like she has been all this time. She was talking about moving away soon, but she's been saying that since 2008.

[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300138992' post='501453']
[/quote]

Ummmm....yeah......very cryptic. Ya, I necro-ed a thread, but it is still relavent.

[/quote]

What I meant was that this woman is already very obviously in some kind of her own hell. Getting revenge is only going continue this wonderful relationship as an on going vendetta. I don't have energy to waste on people that that. hating is much to much work and does nothing for the spirit,but thats my take.
  • Upvote 2

I say go to her face and say, "Hey, I know you smoke NHT because you're a dumbass and post that shit on your public Facebook. Mess with us again and the cops will be called out here to search your house." Or something friendly like that. ^_^

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1300153919' post='501515']
[/quote]

[/quote]

What I meant was that this woman is already very obviously in some kind of her own hell. Getting revenge is only going continue this wonderful relationship as an on going vendetta. I don't have energy to waste on people that that. hating is much to much work and does nothing for the spirit,but thats my take.
[/quote]

[quote name='joytron' timestamp='1300154314' post='501518']
[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1300153919' post='501515']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken. I really didn't pay that much attention to her unless she brought it on. This was one of those instances. I knew keeping that paperwork would pay off sooner or later. We'll see what happens.

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1300154078' post='501516']
I say go to her face and say, "Hey, I know you smoke NHT because you're a dumbass and post that shit on your public Facebook. Mess with us again and the cops will be called out here to search your house." Or something friendly like that. ^_^
[/quote]

Lmao. I won't out her like that. Mostly because I like the fact that it's wide open and I can see if she posts anything about me. Its way more fun that way.

[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300155502' post='501521']
[/quote]

Lmao. I won't out her like that. Mostly because I like the fact that it's wide open and I can see if she posts anything about me. Its way more fun that way.
[/quote]

Very true...

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' timestamp='1300156152' post='501522']
[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300155502' post='501521']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true...
[/quote]

But then again, all it takes is one...little..e-mail to the appropriate person/s.....= ULTRA!!! (ECHOS) kILLER INSTINCT STYLE.

I'd print a log from her facebook of her nht use and her abusing her job, a few copies...then next time she starts with you, tell her politely to back off or you are turning her in to work and cops and hand her a copy of your log(or next time you see her go to the barn, call the cops and tell them you smell nht coming from your neighbors barn and that she posts online about using it)...but I guess thats blackmail...I can be a spiteful person at times and sometimes in this world thats what it takes to survive

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1300174030' post='501548']
[b]I'd print a log from her facebook of her nht use and her abusing her job, a few copies.[/b]..then next time she starts with you, tell her politely to back off or you are turning her in to work and cops and hand her a copy of your log(or next time you see her go to the barn, call the cops and tell them you smell nht coming from your neighbors barn and that she posts online about using it)...but I guess thats blackmail...I can be a spiteful person at times and sometimes in this world thats what it takes to survive
[/quote]

I'm well ahead of you on this one. I thought about blackmail though. I seriously considered it, but I want to get real incriminating. I was thinking of sending it to her boss so they can test her for nht and then she won't be able to work for the state. She'd be forced to move away, or forclose or something. If she wants to play, I'm [i]real [/i]good at getting all corporate on dat a$$ if need be. I'm going to bide my time and wait until she tries something else.

I found another instance on her page where she was referring to knowing what it's like to do other "stuff" Does making a reference to what it's like to snort "something" qualify as evidence of instances of hard nht use?

[quote name='thatonethere' timestamp='1300257722' post='501665']
I found another instance on her page where she was referring to knowing what it's like to do other "stuff" Does making a reference to what it's like to snort "something" qualify as evidence of instances of hard nht use?
[/quote]

No offense, but you are going into the creepy stalking territory. I am not sure if you are aware, but no one is going to care what she does. It is not like you can go to the police and say my neighbor talked about NHT, she needs to be arrested.

Please take into mind that generating negative karma for yourself is a dangerous game and since you only "control" your end of the deal,could end up in some pretty bad consequences. She is already "not right", so whats pushing her over the edge going to do to help the situation. be careful please