Just Surfed In Today

I was browsing around for antique hookahs and wound up here, so I registered. I'm not really part of the current hookah scene. Thats new to me,hookahs are not. I'm an old nomad who finally settled down at age 65. Former Marine, Nam vet, traveler living way back in the hills of SW Virginia. Nearest town of consequence is Roanoke. Looking forward to meeting you'all

Welcome to the forum, my name's Chris! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or just post a thread. This forum is extremely helpful and the people here are the best.

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us and happy smoking! :Hookah:

Thank you all for your hospitality. Right now I am engaged in reading all the wonderful stuff you have on here. My hookah experiences date from the 70's when I lived and travel in North Africa and mostly smoked at cafes.There are so many varieties of hookahs, maasel, charcoal etc, so I am reading reviews.

Welcome as every one else has already said. Great forum and great people. I know before I signed up here when I would do my searches It would always bring me here or something directly that Mush had said. So I joined and it has been a blast with lots of knowledge being passed around. So may your stay be as fun as mine.