A Swedish Greeting To All!

CASH

Hey everyone,

I signed up yesterday and have made a few posts, but I thought I'd make an introduction thread today!

I live in Sweden and I'm an avid Hookah fan since I was younger. In sweden we call the actual pipe Shisha though. From what I've understood you call the tobacco Shisha here.

I stumbled upon this forum while doing a bit of research on the Czech Meduse pipes, one of which I am planning on buying a few months down the road! This forum has a very good presence on Google, so big ups to whoever did the SEO ;)

Looking forward to getting involved in the community!

[quote name='NitetimeReign' date='12 May 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1273686927' post='467785']
Heya cash welcome to the forum. As you should know by now is great. And the people here are outstanding. Very helpful and very friendly.
[/quote]

Thx NitetimeReign! Indeed my experience has been only positive thus far : )

hey dude, looks like you know a thing or two about medusa pipes. I have been looking for one myself, hope to buy one soon. I'm really interested in learning more about them before making my purchase, but I am getting impatient, so I don't if I can wait that long or not, lol. Where are you getting one from? I'm thinking about looking around on the internet to see if i can find more people that have first hand experience with them.

They are made in Czech Republic, and you can buy them from their shop in Brno! Since I live in Sweden, it's only about a $150 ticket back and forth to CZ, so that's what I'm gonna do. It is cheaper than the shipping costs and extra cash any retailer will add on to it!

There is a place in Sweden which retails the Meduse pipes though: www.vattenpipan.com

However they are more expensive that way.

Also, you can order any Meduse products from their site, although at the moment this has to be done via E-mail. They've been trying to setup an e-shop for a while now it seems.

[quote name='Josh Hamilton' date='12 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1273696788' post='467820']
lets [s]smoke [/s]snuss!

eat some!
[/quote]

I really really really really really really really really really really really hate snus! :P

• 1 year later...
[quote name='CASH' timestamp='1273688284' post='467794']
They are made in Czech Republic, and you can buy them from their shop in Brno! Since I live in Sweden, it's only about a $150 ticket back and forth to CZ, so that's what I'm gonna do. It is cheaper than the shipping costs and extra cash any retailer will add on to it!

There is a place in Sweden which retails the Meduse pipes though: www.vattenpipan.com

However they are more expensive that way.

Also, you can order any Meduse products from their site, although at the moment this has to be done via E-mail. They've been trying to setup an e-shop for a while now it seems.
[/quote]
Hi Cash!
I´m from sweden too!
In may I visited my friend in prauge, CZ, and meanwhile i stayed there I tried the medusa pipe.
And I tell you, IT`S AMAIZING! so I really think you should buy one!

I don´t know If you´ve been in Prague before, but It´s absoulutely smacked with "Cajovna´s", whish is like a small café with shisha and tea. One Of the Is called DAHAB, and if you kiss there asses, you might get the honour to try the medusa they have.

have a nice time in prague, and if you have the time, please respond on which of them you bought and so on =)

Cheerio mate!