Coheed And Cambria!

Synesthesia

anyone into them? i've been a fan since second stage turbine blade. their new cd is amazing! i cant wait til the 17th, im going to see them and circa survive at the house of blues in boston. wahooooo!

I was a big fan of Coheed back in high school when they came out with Second Stage, I still love listening it it. I've got all the others they've done after, but overall they don't really do it for me anymore. They played here this past Sat. with Circa and it would have been cool to see the show, but it was $35+ a ticket, which seems ridiculous.

I'm "into" them. I met Claudio once at Warped Tour and got to see them play. It was fun. I haven't heard any of their new stuff... I was obsessed with them like 4 years ago and since then haven't really listened to anything of theirs.

[quote name='brigita' date='12 May 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1273693688' post='467810']
I'm "into" them. I met Claudio once at Warped Tour and got to see them play. It was fun. I haven't heard any of their new stuff... I was obsessed with them like 4 years ago and since then haven't really listened to anything of theirs.
[/quote]

yeah, claudio is a really cool guy. i saw him play an acoustic set last month at a newbury comics in MA and there was a meet and greet afterwards. he's really down to earth and definitely a nerd! his wife was there and she was buying a seamonkey magic castle or something like that [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/good.gif[/img]

you should listen to their new cd! i honestly didn't really love it at first either but its one of those albums that just takes a few listens to become awesome.

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='11 May 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1273629736' post='467674']
I was a big fan of Coheed back in high school when they came out with Second Stage, I still love listening it it. I've got all the others they've done after, but overall they don't really do it for me anymore. They played here this past Sat. with Circa and it would have been cool to see the show, but it was $35+ a ticket, which seems ridiculous.
[/quote]

hahaha yeah, i miss the old days of seeing bands like coheed (and my chemical romance, the used, ect ect) in tiny hole-in-the-wall clubs for less than 10 bucks back in like 2003-2005 and actually hanging out with them after their set (my boyfriend actually bought MCR food once after a show they did at his school because they were too broke to eat lol). now they play arenas and you don't hang out with them after the show unless you have a VIP pass. oh well, i havent seen coheed in forever and circa is one of my favorite bands, so i don't mind paying the money to see them. at least it's not an arena show, those i just can't do.

it's a shame coheed doesn't do it for you anymore. even though i love all their cds, i do know how you feel. there are plenty of bands i used to like that their new stuff just....sucks. it really makes me sad. and makes me feel old hahaha