Creepiness

It has me, my parents, and my siblings listed on Spokeo. Says I am in my 40's though which is really off the mark because Im 22, but it has my house phone and the road I live on.,

On Pipl, it had my EXACT street address, had a link to my Myspace, and listed my grandmother. Its kind of freaky and weird how much crap you can find out about people for free. Its funny that this one also had my age in the 40's though. Anyone who looks for me will think Im an old woman :)

the piece of shit captcha wont work - ive tried 30+ times to remove myself and it keeps telling my im typing the wrong thing when im not. i hate this site already.

• 2 months later...
WHOA, thats nuts....some of it was wrong like my current address nd relationship status. i think it just takes shit off of your Facebook or whatever might be on public view

Mine knew my (parent's) address, home phone number, my parents names and ages, my grandparents' names and ages, and my race. It also knew some details about my house (how many bedrooms, bathrooms, approx. sq. footage, type of garage etc).

However, it thinks my grandparents live with me and my parents (where I no longer live), thinks I'm in my 40s (I turn 20 this month), said I was a Capricorn (I'm a Leo), values my parents' home at about a 1/3 of what it's worth, and oddly thinks I am somehow the same age as my parents. It also thinks I am married and have children, my parents are elderly (even though it (accurately) describes them as in their 40s), and am obsessed with shopping! I am apparently a member of a shopping club, "enjoys shopping" and "enjoys retail shopping".