Yo

I guess it's mandatory to post at least once 24 hours after registering, so here I am.
I'm 18 years old, 19 in July, living life in Las Vegas, and I've been interested in hookah.
I'm planning on buying a Maya QT, a nammor hose, and a phunnel bowl.
Is this a good setup?
Also, I've been lurking, and so far I've heard that Phunnel's are only good for Tangiers?
Which bowls would be good for Starbuzz and other tobacco?
And one more thing, what other good tobacco brands are there?

^way to be useful josh...

the mya QT is a great hookah, i went from a magdy zidan egyptian that i have at home in the US to a QT here and it really is a great hookah, you can get great clouds and flavor out of it and all you need to do to clean it is take it apart and soak it in the sink.

The nammor hose is another great choice, washable and super wide gauge so you get the most smoke possible out of the hookah

phunnel bowl is a great idea but know that with your first few bowls youll probably ruin a few of them overheating or doing something rediculous with it, and the phunnel holds a lot of shisha so if you ruin a bowl youll be throwing a lot away. that said i personally think starting with the normal bowl till you figure out what youre doing is best, hell buy the phunnel so that you dont have to wait when you do decide you figure out whats up.

phunnels arent only good for tangiers, at home i smoke exclusively out of a phunnel for all types of shisha and have had just as good if not better sessions plus im just used to how it works now so i like it much better.

cant help you out on the SB but i imagine it would be fine.

And other good brands, there are tons, check out the review section
i will only suggest brands ive tried so i cant honestly suggest social smoke or sb.

tangiers is great, even out of a normal bowl, nakhla is pretty much my favorite line overall especially with mizo these days, layalina has a few good flavors and a few bad, i really like their blueberry. Romman has some really good flavors as well, check out stuie's reviews on romman and youll learn all you need to know.

hope that solves some of your questions, happy smoking Edited by fineout

fineout posted alot of good stuff.

For Starbuzz check out this topic : http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/35607-so-you-want-to-smoke-starbuzz-eh/page__p__441068__hl__so%20want%20smoke%20starbuzz__fromsearch__1&#entry441068

[url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37287-are-phunnel-bowls-best-to-smoke-all-brands-of-shisha-out-of/"]Found it[/url]

re:

[b] [/b][url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/37287-are-phunnel-bowls-best-to-smoke-all-brands-of-shisha-out-of/"][b]Are Phunnel Bowls Best To Smoke All Brands Of Shisha Out Of? Or just tangiers[/b][/url] Edited by Josh Hamilton