Already Glad To Have Joined

Prize

Hi there, my name's Zach :-)

I've read a ton of great information off this site, and many of the users are really creative as well as insightful. Having just recently moved cross-country, I was worried I wouldn't be able to relax with a quality hookah session like I used to back home.

After reading the reviews here on hookah setups, I managed to get my own going, and I picked up so killer shisha once I saw how popular it was in this forum. I wasn't disappointed!

I felt it was necessary that I join and pitch in my own tips and reviews since I've already gotten great advice from everyone here.

So, basically, this is me introducing myself and planning to pay forward the good vibes I've already felt here!

[quote name='Prize' date='22 April 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1271984696' post='464981']
Hi there, my name's Zach :-)

I've read a ton of great information off this site, and many of the users are really creative as well as insightful. Having just recently moved cross-country, I was worried I wouldn't be able to relax with a quality hookah session like I used to back home.

After reading the reviews here on hookah setups, I managed to get my own going, and I picked up so killer shisha once I saw how popular it was in this forum. I wasn't disappointed!

I felt it was necessary that I join and pitch in my own tips and reviews since I've already gotten great advice from everyone here.

So, basically, this is me introducing myself and planning to pay forward the good vibes I've already felt here!
[/quote]

Sounds great man!

Yeah this forum is helpful for sure, and the people here are awesome.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Heya zach, welcome to a great forum with a great bunch of people with vast knowledge and not just on hookahs but in general. Happy Hookahing [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Hookah.gif[/img]