Whats Your Favorite Shisha?

Hey everyone.
I'm new to the world of hookah. So far, I love it. Its a lot of fun.
I'm about to buy my first hookah too.
Whats a good shisha to try out? I've heard good things about Al Fakher: Watermelon.

My most smoked shisha is Nakhla Mizo Lemon The Nakhla Mizo line is fool proof (rearding heat management), and very tasty!

I've also smoked: Nakhla Mizo Peach, Watermelon, Guava, Mint (this one is strong, and works as a great mixer) , and Grape. All of these flavours are good.

I also like Al Faker golden strawberry, and Al Faker vanilla.

[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='13 April 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1271205290' post='463499']
Romman Ivory Coast is a must have....

Mizo Guava and Mizo Watermelon....ask Jay(arcane) about it, he'll let you know whats up
[/quote]

No starbuzz pineapple?!?!?!

[quote name='A13lackFish' date='13 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1271209223' post='463518']
[quote name='KeepItSimple' date='13 April 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1271205290' post='463499']

Mizo Guava and Mizo Watermelon....ask Jay(arcane) about it, he'll let you know whats up
[/quote]

[/quote]

Pineapples are for hats... not for smoking!

[quote name='joytron' date='13 April 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1271209794' post='463519']
[quote name='A13lackFish' date='13 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1271209223' post='463518']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pineapples are for hats... not for smoking!
[/quote]
guaaaaaavaaaaamelon!!!

forgive me for what im about to write, im not a salesman, or own stock in romman, its just what i got w my hookah, and stuck with it til lately.....

romman turkish coffee was my first, still my favorite. almost like buttery flavor coffee
romman cherry is tits.
romman ivory coast.... yum!
romman chocolate mint really does taste like andes mints, chocolatey goodness and not too minty.
romman peach is fkn awesome too. smells as wonderful as it tastes.

romman cappuccino... has a LOT to be desired. i think my cats ass would taste better.

i got a shipment friday, with some al waha powerbull.... OMFG my life is complete. a redbull flavored shisha. its a DEAD ringer for red bull. im ordering 2 250s of that shiz next order.

My all time favs are Nakhla and Tangiers...

Nakhla:

Mizo Peach
Strawberry
Chocomint
Cola
Few others I can't think of right now...

Tangiers:

Static Starlight Lucid
Cocoa Lucid
Mimon Lucid
Horchata Lucid
Blueberry Lucid

Since you're new to the whole Hookah world I would go with a more mainstream brand like Romman or Starbuzz..
Nakhla(original not Mizo) and Tangiers can be difficult to get to smoke right, once you learn some things and gain some experience they would be great brands to try.

Some Romman flavors I've loved:
Ivory Coast (like everyone else said this is one of the most flavor packed blends on the market)
Mint/spearmint
Mango

A a couple Romman flavors to steer clear of:
Plum (Tasted really chalky to me)
Rose (I hated this flavor, it was only barely bearable mixed with a lot of mint, or with wine in the base)

[quote name='TweakX4' date='13 April 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1271209107' post='463516']
starbuzz blue mist or romman good times
[/quote]

only time i tried blue mist it tasted like household cleaner.
I'd have to say AF vanilla is pretty good. or Fantasia anything if you dont mind A LOT of red dye.

[quote name='Matto' date='25 April 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1272237602' post='465379']
Since you're new to the whole Hookah world I would go with a more mainstream brand like Romman or Starbuzz..
[b]Nakhla[/b](original not Mizo) and Tangiers [b]can be difficult to get to smoke right[/b], once you learn some things and gain some experience they would be great brands to try.

[/quote]

Never thought I'd see this sinful combination again. Hahaha. OG, Although some of my favorite flavors aren't nakhla, I can say that Nak is about the easiest smoke on the market. Throw the shit in there, foil it, smoke it.

ANYWAYS. [url="http://www.hookahforum.com/topic/36661-your-quintessential-shisha/"]http://www.hookahfor...sential-shisha/[/url]

That's a link to a older but similar thread, where alot of members listed their most quintessential, favorite shishas. Figured it would save yoiu some time for waiting for replies. Hope this helps!

As for me, AF grape (sometimes with a pinch of AF mint), and nakhla mizo peach are just flat out delicious shishas.

AF Orange. I literally smoke this about every 3rd bowl.

AW After 9 - Chocolate Mint

Romman Ivory Coast - Pineapple/Grapefruit.

Those three flavors have been about 80% of my bowls the past 2 weeks, and I am still in my "new to hookah, must buy and try everything phase." lol.