Boludo

Skoozle

A++ for boludo. Great guy to trade with. He agreed to meeting up where he works, and knocked off some money since there was no shipping. I was a little late to the meet up, but he was cool with that.

Handed me a box with all the stuff he promised plus some bonus shisha and a large egyptian bowl.

Very nice extras on top of what was already a good deal for me.

• 7 months later...
A+. Boludo was a great member to trade with super fast shipping 3 days for the time he shipped it till i was smoking a new bowl out of my red mini. Bowl was packed super well overall just a great trade experience

• 5 months later...
Eric is an awesome guy. A while back he sent me two unopened 250gs of Tangiers Noir to try out when I decided to get back into Noir. That was one of the nicest gestures I've ever received.

Well today I received another package. We did a trade this time. I sent him my Crown Micro Classic and he sent me a box of Golden Canaries and a LOAD of Tangiers samples:

-Sea Buckthorn
-Koke
-K-Peach
-Blue Flower
-Static Starlight
-Cactus Fruit Lucid
-Passionfruit Lucid

I'm so happy I'm like a kid in a candy store. HUGE shoutout to Boludo. A great guy and would definitely trade with again!! Thanks so much, Eric!

• 6 months later...
Just got back from an in person trade with Boludo, great guy! Sold me his full turkish nargile set, with stem, tray, vase, windcover, male bowl, and a very very nice turkish hose. Also threw in a new pack of Noir Indian Summer and a new box of natural coals (eco bricco)! Talked hookah for a few minutes, real nice guy and everything was in pristine condition. Could not say enough nice things about him and the conditions the items.

• 2 months later...
I bought an OG Crown Bowl from Boludo. He was excelent and quick in providing answers to questions and pictures. He was open and honest, and told me it would be a little while before he would be able to ship and he did not except me to pay him until he was able to. He let me know as soon as he shipped and the bowl was cleaned and in perfect condition. This is my second trade with Eric and I would continue to trade with no doubts or second thoughts!

• 4 months later...
Great guy to buy/trade with. Was patient while another trade was in the works and worked everything out when that one fell through. Made a fair trade, quick shipment, and even gave me some spiffy little pre-cut foils and some mouth tips. Would trade with this guy any day of the week/month/year/lifetime. A++++++^2

• 1 year later...

Eric is an awesome guy to trade with. I would definitely buy something from him again. He was excellent attending and provided fast responses. I asked for bubble warp on the package and he put a lot. Also, he threw some extras. A+++++