Evolution Tea-Sha Review

delSol_si

This is for reviews of E[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]volution Tea-sha only. This is Hookah Hookah's herbal line. Any non-review comments or questions will be edited out or removed by the moderators. Please use an appropriate format. Pictures are recommended but not required.[/size][/font][/color][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][color="#1C2837"][size=2]
[/size][/color][/font]

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Evolution [color="#a0522d"]Peanut Butter[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Thin Medium Cut
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.0%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Peanut Butter
[b]Taste:[/b] Peanut Butter and Tea
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10 The tea taste really takes away from the Peanut Butter. The smell smelt like I opened a jar of Jif. Taste was such a let down. Maybe I need try Hookah Hookah. The taste was okay, but the tea leaves detract from the flavor.

• 4 weeks later...
[size="3"][b][color="#000000"]Hookah Hookah Evolution Tea Shisa[/color][color="#000000"] [/color][color="#f4a460"]Peach[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Mini Mya Acrylic
[b]Bowl: [/b]Aluminum Bowl
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Coals:[/b] CH Nats

[b]Appearance:[/b] Very very leafy, like well... tea. Also, it is black so be prepared for that.
[b]Smell: [/b]OMG fricking peach candy rings
[b]Taste:[/b] very light yet sharp artificial peach taste
[b]Smoke:[/b] Awesome clouds considering it isn't tobacco
[b]Duration:[/b] IDK not finished yet

[b]Overall:[/b] Ok so! When I opened this I was suprised to see what appeared to be black chopped up seaweed. But it smells EXACTLY how those gummy peach rings taste. So I packed it and did my thing. Now if you buy this, be prepared to wait awhile to get taste going. I swear for the first 20 minutes nothing really, except an uber faint soap/tea taste. Finally, just as I was about to give up, BAM!!!!! Peach taste. Now it is very faint when compared to tobacco and yet at the same time it is very sharp. I don't know how to describe it exactly. There is also a definate "other" taste to it, it must be the tea. But it isn't too bad, at least not when you are prepared for it.
Now the clouds are amazing for an herbal shisha. Like I can't see my computer monitor for a few seconds everytime I exhale. I've had better with SB and AF, but these are pretty damn decent.
I'd give it a 7.5/10, it's good, but not amazing. And at 4.35 for 50grams I won't stock up on the stuff. But I might buy a few other flavors to test out.

• 1 month later...
[size="3"][b]Evolution [color="#9acd32"]Green Apple[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara

[b]Appearance:[/b] Thin Medium Cut
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.0%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Green Apple
[b]Taste:[/b] Green Apple
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Overall:[/b] 8/10 This is so much better than Peanut Butter. This is very decent. The Green Apple is strong for a while then it dies of and tastes like a mild apple tea I would say it was around the 40 minute mark.

• 1 year later...
[b]Evolution Blueberry[/b]

[b]Hookah: Chinese hookah[/b]
[b]Bowl: Vortex bowl[/b]
[b]Foil: heavy duty[/b]
[b]Hose: fake looking nammor house[/b]
Coals: 3 halves of three kings
Base liquid: water

Nicotine: 0%
Smell: from far it was a sweet blueberry smell. from close it was a strong chemical smell
Taste: no blueberry at all, just horrible chemical taste
Smoke: Good clouds when it lasted
Buzz: headache from the chemical taste
Duration: Less then 5 min

Overall: 1/10 the only reason i gave it one point was for the clouds. The taste was awful. I threw out and emptied my bowl right away. i hated it. I do not recommend this to anybody at all.