New Pride And Joy

Here it is, 98% glass(counting the base grommet) but 110% awesome! You'll have to pardon the bad quality pics..had to use my camera on my phone since I can't locate the real one..hopefully have some better pics later..

[attachment=4796:mms_picture.jpg]

[attachment=4799:Hose.jpg]

[attachment=4797:mms_picture(2).jpg]
^lovin the purge valve design^

Also the whole thing disassembles, including the downstem, and yet it seals perfectly. Worth it? Yes.

[attachment=4800:0401101315.jpg]

Also the coals do sit on the tray without breaking..though admittedly it's a tad small when u put a tangiers phunnel on top...works great with the glass one though!

Gotta say to santino/poncho...good work :D now when do i get a new pair of shorts for the ones i ruined when it got here yesterday, lol.

So they helped you steal a Buffalo Wild Wings Glass?

hahaha

Nice looking hookah, I am jealous, but still afraid I would shatter it.

Lol, that bww glass was the thing i won instead of a 40" flatscreen :( stupid wheel.

And yeah the whole shattering thing..the base is uber heavy though..almost impossible to tip it over

Same here. I'm not a huge fan of how they look either. If I had the skills and resources to make a glass hookah, I'd go for something much more modern looking. That's just me though. :)

bout 350 shipped i believe was the total..figured it'd make a nice self present though..and I like the design..but then again I'm not a huge fan of the modern models :)

nice hookah man, can't wait to see the smoking pics

...suggestion for one of the smoking pics: lights out in the room with a flashlight shining on the hookah

awesome.....saw the pics and my first thought...."I WANT ONE DAMNIT!" oh well....maybe some day i can afford something like that

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/perfect10.gif[/img]

The glass hookahs are very nice. I've had the pleasure of seeing one in person. Smoke video please. Edited by thatonethere