Where Can I Buy...

Vegetable Glycerine, & a single coil burner? For pretty cheap. Do they sell them at walmart? We have a walmart, walgreens, and riteaid. And of course safeway and QFC.

And how much glycerin should i add to 50 grams of shish if it is dry?

Thanks!

Single Coil Burner....Walmart, Walgreens

Vegetable Glycerin...Michaels, Amazon

This is the Glycerin I have
http://www.amazon.com/Glycerin-usp-liquid-4-oz/dp/B000TCRWVO
Picked it up at Michaels for about 3 bucks in the baking section

This is the single coil burner I have
http://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Matic-ESB-300X-750-Watt-Single-Burner-Electric/dp/B0006A2ZTS
Picked mine up at Walgreens they usually $10 but if you check the ads in Sunday Papers, I picked mine up for $5

Get the coal burner at walgreens. I got one for about $10.00 ($9.99+ tax). Veg glyerine could be found on Amazon.com. I picked mine up at a bulk kitchen supply store.

The plates seem too do better on Japanese coals but I think it's more of a preference. But Coil for everything else.

Ok thanks, you guys!! I just realized how much shisha should get here tomarrow, 750 grams in all. And didn't think i could smoke all of that lol, so some it might dry out over time. And yes i will make sure it is the coil.

How long does it take shisha to dry out usually? Edited by bellydancerakn

put them in baggies or air tight containers and they will last a LONG TIME! add glycerin if it does dry out.

Like others have said walgreens should get you set up with an inexpensive coil burner. I got my vegetable glycerin at a health food store, so you could check out one in your area (the co-op in Port Townsend may have some, I haven't been to many placed on the peninsula so others may too).
Like Stuie said, in a ziplock or tupperware type container shisha should last for quite a while w/o drying out.

Like Gerber's baby food? I'd imagine it'd work fine, but they are pretty small aren't they? I picked up some flip-top glass containers at Ikea for like $2 a piece that hold 250g and are working out great. When you go to pick up your burner grab a pack of tupperware containers, like $4.

[quote name='Jeff_T' date='28 March 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1269845714' post='460408']
Like Gerber's baby food? I'd imagine it'd work fine, but they are pretty small aren't they? I picked up some flip-top glass containers at Ikea for like $2 a piece that hold 250g and are working out great. When you go to pick up your burner grab a pack of tupperware containers, like $4.
[/quote]

Yeah, and it's just for 50 gramms though. And Ikea is a 1.5 hour drive IF trafic is good.

I remember someone saying that living in a dorm, they buy alot of lunchmeat. Those bargain lunchmeat containers come in glad tupperwares, and he kept all the containers. I started doing that too, seeing as I eat alot of sandwhiches. Lol.

But I've always found that although plastic baggies don't give a ton of room for separation of the shisha, they feel like they are juicier in the baggies than when I bought the shisha! Just an opinion.

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' date='29 March 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1269848960' post='460418']
I remember someone saying that living in a dorm, they buy alot of lunchmeat. Those bargain lunchmeat containers come in glad tupperwares, and he kept all the containers. I started doing that too, seeing as I eat alot of sandwhiches. Lol.

But I've always found that although plastic baggies don't give a ton of room for separation of the shisha, they feel like they are juicier in the baggies than when I bought the shisha! Just an opinion.
[/quote]
Sandwich Tupperware ftw!

tupperware all the way

whatever you store it in, make sure it's polypropylene (denoted by MF on the bottom of the container) and recycleable #5

[quote name='Chaz1337' date='29 March 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1269875713' post='460473']
[color="#1c2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"](denoted by MF on the bottom of the container)[/size][/font][/color]
lol @ HF's filter...
[/quote]

id pay to see that i really would

[quote name='RingsMaster' date='29 March 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1269892994' post='460543']
[quote name='Chaz1337' date='29 March 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1269875713' post='460473']
[color="#1c2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"](denoted by MF on the bottom of the container)[/size][/font][/color]
lol @ HF's filter...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok I bite. I don't ge it.

Check Walmart for the Glycerine. It should be cheaper than at a drugstore.

[url="http://www.walmart.com/ip/Humco-Skin-Protectant-Glycerin-Usp-6-oz/10417582"]http://www.walmart.com/ip/Humco-Skin-Protectant-Glycerin-Usp-6-oz/10417582[/url]

Hint: It should be in the skin care section. That took me a while to figure out.

[quote name='bellydancerakn' date='29 March 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1269893737' post='460547']
[quote name='RingsMaster' date='29 March 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1269892994' post='460543']
lol @ HF's filter...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok I bite. I don't ge it.
[/quote]

Money Friend or MF is the named used on this forum for a particular online payment service. Their have been issues with this company in the past so the initials get automatically filtered to MF to avoid any problems.