Dexter

Amn_sinclair

lol hotter girls will come jay lol i dont think season 4 is on dcd just yet i was watching it online.... and that can be agrivating as fuck when you have shitty internet and its not always running fast enough to stream the videos uhg!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1324353487' post='533431']
Did anyone see the finale?!

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

Man, BIGGEST cliffhanger I think I've EVER seen on a show!

I can't wait for the next season...
[/quote]
FUCCCKKK! I have to wait till thursday to watch it! the waiting is killing me hehehe

My thoughts for next season:

[spoiler]
1. Debra accepts Dexter's dark passenger and expresses her love for him. He accepts her love because she has accepted his dark passenger, and they become a couple. But nobody can know about it. Then they work together on bringing down bad guys. Drama then ensues, because Debra, as lieutenant, is supposed to be increasing her solve rate, but allowing Dexter to kill the guys first does nothing to help that.

2. Or all the above might happen, minus the love affair. Perhaps she doesn't express her love to him, but accepts his secret and protects it, allowing him to continue his work while he helps her solve cases, thus furthering her career.

3. Or he is just forced to kill Debra because she is going to turn him in, then feels bad about it. We are left with two seasons without Deb.

I see the second one happening the most.
[/spoiler]

I don't think I can wait until september for more. I have withdrawal symptoms, I've never had to wait for a season of this show to premier before!!

And Chris, #2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The wait for next season is going to kill me!!!!

Loved the ending. Knew it was coming since i think there is 1-2 seasons left...

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Just started on the final season...I am all anxious just getting started.... oh how will this end... so many questions... can't WAIT!!!!!!

Won't check back until I am done... don't want any spoilers.

I promise, no spoilers-

I was satisfied with it. I felt like they could have left off the last few minutes of it though (aftermath of the storm bit), and it may have had more of an impact with the critics. I just don't think it was necessary.

I promise, no spoilers-

I was satisfied with it. I felt like they could have left off the last few minutes of it though (aftermath of the storm bit), and it may have had more of an impact with the critics. I just don't think it was necessary.

Yeah should have ended with the storm. 

Would have been perfect. 

Totally agree.  I saw a bunch of people all pissed off at the finale on fb, and while I was watching it (thinking it was ending with the storm), I was like "now that's how you end a fucking series"...30 seconds later, I was more like "way to fuck up a whole series with only a minute left in the series finale" lolol Yes, a lil exaggerated :P

I promise, no spoilers-

>Yeah should have ended with the storm. 

Would have been perfect. 

Totally agree.  I saw a bunch of people all pissed off at the finale on fb, and while I was watching it (thinking it was ending with the storm), I was like "now that's how you end a fucking series"...30 seconds later, I was more like "way to fuck up a whole series with only a minute left in the series finale" lolol Yes, a lil exaggerated :P

Haha, totally how I felt! My wife on the other hand liked the bit added on after the storm... I told her NO! That she was wrong. Lol. :P