Fuck...

delSol_si

• 2 weeks later...
Fuck people who hover around an ashtray in front of a restaraunt and bitch that I am smoking!!

Fuck worthless cops who do nothing but hassle law abiding citizens and clean up messes!!

Fuck morons who blame TEACHERS because their kid is half retarded and can't learn because the only thing he does when he gets home from school is play his Xbox and watch American Idol and MTV instead of maybe picking up a book!!

Fuck the moron outside of Checker's bitching that I'm smoking a cigarette because it's bad for his health while he down a quadruple stacked Big Buford large fry and (lol) an diet coke!! I hope you choke on your red onion you dumbshit!!

Fuck putting warning labels on tobacco but not on FAST FOOD!!!

Fuck ALL politicians, Democrat (giant Douche) and Republican (turd sandwich)!!

Fuck whiny liberals and douche bag conservatives!!

Fuck the Snuggie!! It's a bathrobe put on backwards your retards!!!

I have a feeling I will frequent this thread. Edited by Officer Rod Farva
NHT

Fuckity fuck fuckin. Fuck being too poor to afford my own hookah and relying on friends who aren't around often.

Fuck Cadillac for making the Cimarron and then fuck myself for being dumb enough to buy one.

Fuck Target (two weeks out schedules has me scheduled 4 hours!)

Fuck people getting handed everything in life and bragging about it, despite the fact that otherwise they'd have died off and solved many of my problems years ago.

Fuck reality TV, MTV, soap operas and Fox news.

Fucking finally being able and willing to take the GED but being too poor and busy to find the 7 hours. And while I'm on that, needing ridiculous credentials for mediocre work.

[quote name='Capt. Morgan' date='08 April 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1270744068' post='462689']
Fuck nht smoking roommates and the small army that does it with them.
[/quote]

+1
thats why i decided to move out of where i was living until january...and now my buddys and i just smoke hookah.

[quote name='CarePolice' date='23 April 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1272050343' post='465121']
Fuckity fuck fuckin. Fuck being too poor to afford my own hookah and relying on friends who aren't around often.

Fuck Cadillac for making the Cimarron and then fuck myself for being dumb enough to buy one.

[b]Fuck people getting handed everything in life and bragging about it, despite the fact that otherwise they'd have died off and solved many of my problems years ago. [/b]

[b]Fuck reality TV, MTV, soap operas and Fox news. [/b]

Fucking finally being able and willing to take the GED but being too poor and busy to find the 7 hours. And while I'm on that, needing ridiculous credentials for mediocre work.
[/quote]

Big cosign on these two!

Fuck the media
Fuck mainstream rap music. Edited by thatonethere

[quote name='thatonethere' date='23 April 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1272061044' post='465156']
[quote name='CarePolice' date='23 April 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1272050343' post='465121']

[b]Fuck people getting handed everything in life and bragging about it, despite the fact that otherwise they'd have died off and solved many of my problems years ago. [/b]

[b]Fuck reality TV, MTV, soap operas and Fox news. [/b]

[/quote]

Big cosign on these two!

Fuck the media
Fuck mainstream rap music.
[/quote]

agreed....though some mainstream is good.
underground is where its at.

Fuck the bullshit of life

Fuck ageist old bastards who think that teenagers are automatically stupid because they make mistakes every once in a while.

Fuck Kentucky's DMV for making the driving test easy enough for a retarded caveman to pass it.

Fuck having to bike to work then eat then go to school then sleep, then repeat; because some dumb ass decided to run a red light and total my car. Edited by russianwizard

[quote name='russianwizard' date='25 April 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1272234465' post='465375']
Fuck ageist old bastards who think that teenagers are automatically stupid because they make mistakes every once in a while.

Fuck Kentucky's DMV for making the driving test easy enough for a retarded caveman to pass it.

Fuck having to bike to work then eat then go to school then sleep, then repeat; because some dumb ass decided to run a red light and total my car.
[/quote]

+1, couldn't agree more to all of that! :angry:

FUCK ALL MY HATERS OUT THERE!![img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/flipa.gif[/img]

but srsly, fuck my air conditioning on my car going out and the fan only blowing hot air.
Fuck my school for not turning on the air conditioning in the dorms.
Fuck this headache.
Fuck the bastards that closed mush's bar.

Fuck everything in life.

Fuck realizing the reason you feel so fucked up all the time is because of 1 fucking decision from 2 years ago.

FUCK MY LIFE SIDEWAYS!!!!

Fuck the guys that closed Mush's bar.

Fuck the police. Get a real fucking job that actually contributes to society instead of writing bullshit parking tickets all day you worthless piece of shit assholes. If someone legitimately parks illegally, fine, but when you lie for the reason of issuing ticket and make up some bullshit, FUCK YOU!

Fuck this three day old zombie headache that goes away for a little while when I take something for it, and then comes back. It's starting to make me periodically loose vision.

I failed my tax accounting exam, my car dies and it stuck at school, my phone randomly dies, my laptop as died twice in the middle of my final project and I lost a good amount of work both days, my gf is in bed waiting for me but i have to sit here and finish this bullshit paper....FUCK my day.

FUCK THE INTERNET with out it I wouldn't have failed MATH >.> BUT the INTERNET I would miss it >.> It's a love hate relationship ... >.>

EDIT: OH and fuck school I want to start working on Robot's and Programming I'm tired of being Dependent on other people I want to earn my own keep and pay everything on my own.....>.> But with out school and a college degree I can't >.> Again it's a love hate relationship : p
  • Upvote 1