Girls With Shaved Heads Sexy?

starlequin

I'm only posting out of curiosity really. In the past I've considered shaving my head really short and doing some kind of pretty designs in it, maybe some flourishes and other delicate details. At one time I had most of my head shaved with just some bangs in the front. A lot of people thought I was a lesbian, which I found a little offensive. As though there is a haircut that determines your gender preference... but very short hair is regarded ( so it seems) as being less feminine and unattractive to most men. Is hair really such a core aspect of what determines a woman's attractiveness?

[quote name='INCUBUSRATM' date='16 March 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1268745308' post='457392']
Here ya go:

[url="http://i00.rnhh.de/eu/shared-images/filmdotcom/assets/rn/img/4/2/2/4/17314224-17314227-large.jpg"]http://i00.rnhh.de/e...14227-large.jpg[/url]

You just gotta be able to pull it off...
[/quote]

eh...i personally dont find that physically attractive.

As far as short hair goes on Girls I dont mind it on some but you definitely have to be able to pull it off and I feel most people who cut their hair short cant pull it off in the slightest. And as far as that link goes, I dont care who you are thats just way to short for me. This is all purely for physical attraction of course.

they can be.

[b][i][i]Sinead O'Connor=hot[/i][/i][/b]

[b][i][i]Annie Lennox = hot[/i][/i][/b]
the bald alien in the first star trek movie=hot
but all of them have very pretty faces so you were more drawn to the face and eyes then the head.
Ray

[quote name='Venger' date='16 March 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1268751466' post='457409']
they can be.

[b][i][i]Sinead O'Connor=hot[/i][/i][/b]

[b][i][i]Annie Lennox = hot[/i][/i][/b]
the bald alien in the first star trek movie=hot
but all of them have very pretty faces so you were more drawn to the face and eyes then the head.
Ray
[/quote]

Natalie Portman in V didn't look so bad, either.

i really dont think so, and i can go for girls with short hair but only in certain ways and its still past ear length, its really big in europe and only some girls can pull short hair off.

it depends on your features. but above all else if a chick who has short hair has confidence with that style i find it attractive. its all about how it suits your personality. its kind of how alot of guys cant rock long hair. it doesnt suit them or their presence.

[quote name='Skoozle' date='16 March 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1268753225' post='457414']
Pixie short = hot

Shaved = not hot
[/quote]

I'd have to agree with this. I've seen some really cute girls with pretty short hair, but not shaved/buzzed...

The longer the hair the higher up on the hottness scale women go.

Oh yeah... I generally don't find women with shaved heads hot. The longer the hair, the better... for me, anyways. I've never been a fan of short or shaved on a girl. But Natalie in V looked hot, I'm sorry. She can pull it off. Some other girls can. Most can't, however.

Being Native American, my hair will grow to the floor and it's been exactly that long before - braided it was still to my hips. I hated it and my hairs been short forever since. Usually I get compliments on it because it's rumpled and sassy rather than just short. Think Halle Berry's hair in Catwoman - that's almost exactly my cut. But for all you guys who insist on long hair....... I think you should get to be in charge of it. You get to wash it every morning, blow dry it for a half hour or more,and then find something to do with it to get through the day after that. And every time it comes down or gets in our eyes you have to stop everything you're doing to fix it. Let's see just how long you think it's attractive when you have to take care of it.

'Rani

[img]http://media02.hongkiat.com/high-speed-photography/the-infamous-hairflip.jpg[/img]

can't do that with a shaved head.

[quote name='Stuie' date='17 March 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1268854178' post='457662']
[img]http://media02.hongkiat.com/high-speed-photography/the-infamous-hairflip.jpg[/img]

can't do that with a shaved head.
[/quote]

WIN

well...for me, you have to have a few things to pull off a shaved head as a female (superficial alert)

1. defined features - if you have a round and plump face, you're more apt to look like a chia pet or kiwi...
2. be fairly thin - coincides with #1, but the shaved head look is more attractice on slender women
3. have tattoos - this is just personal preference for me (its hard for me to resist women with tattoos), plus it kinda goes with the "look"
4. be confident, but not arrogant - its a risk shaving your head...a women who appears totally comfortable with it is just plain sexy...
5. a pretty face - as bad as it sounds, if you're removing the hair around your face...their better be a nice view.

all in all, i would go for a women with a shaved head (not bic'd though...well maybe). just be comfortable and confident. if it's not cut too short, it can be really REALLY sexy...

[quote name='acolorado' date='18 March 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1268888882' post='457826']
I checked out your gallery and all I have to say is - OOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHH.

Shave your head and I would follow you around on a leash.

Seriously... I have a good one.
[/quote]

LOL Thanks that's a nice boost to my self-esteem. You can get an idea of how it looked in this photo.

[attachment=4751:goof 017.jpg]

[quote name='PSU Smoker' date='18 March 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1268921471' post='457878']
yeah you can pull off the short hair but I still wouldnt go with a full on shave
[/quote]

I think you could pull of short and spiky but not full on G.I. Jane

it depends on your over all look.

it can be sexy as hell if the over all look mixes with it.

but as for men preferring long hair on a woman I have to say I am one of them. I love long hair on a woman.
but for me (and most men I suspect) its not actually about the look of the hair itself but rather about the fantasy of it. grabbing it pulling it having the woman drape it over your chest during the act of love. nothing beats that.