Thehookahcentral.Com Reviews

delSol_si

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.TheHookahCentral.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here. [/size][/font][/color]

I just want to give props to these guys. I had an issue placing this order and they followed up with me to troubleshoot. I placed the order on 3/17 and received it on 3/18. Product was wrapped up very well. The new KM is awesome. The stem is heavier that my Exotica one even though the Exotica is bigger. The base looks awesome. You can tell it was handpainted which adds character to it. On top of that they threw in 200g of free shisha and a roll of Holland QL's. 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
Just received my order from them, and not only will I say that my orderwas received quickly, the packaging was excellent. I also have to comment on how quickly they contacted me to confirm my order. Everything went smooth, and was very professional.

I will order again from them again.