! Helppppp !

Hey Guys,

Hope your all doing well.

I am a bit stuck on my assignment which is due in for friday and thought I'd try and get some help from you guys. Some of you guys did help me in the past with other assignments and even though they were rough ideas, it did really help me get a better understanding of what I should do in my essay to obtain highest marks as possible.

My essay question is

Is the UK Airline Industry Competitive?

Any help would really mean a lot and I would appreciate anything you have to offer.

Thanks for reading.

RJ

here are a few questions you wold want to research to find your answers

are there multiple airlines running from the UK?

what incentives does each airline offer?

are their any government regulations on airfare or airline related expenses?

How many companies in the UK build planes?

my guess is like any other industry the UK airline industry is competitive, pretty much just like every other industry

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks PSU Smoker. I did note those questions down while writing my essay! It did help quite abit. Thanks again

Now I didnt want to open a whole new topic about another question on my mind.

The question is :

'Education is an investment in human capital' Explain. (150 WORDS)

So far, I have got that it provides private benefits such as a higher earnings job and also a better quality of life. And though some people may enjoy studying, majority do it because it increases the higher earnings capacity. Then I went onto say, this is inclines alot of the people to pursue a higher level educational course at university.

I could also say that it has social benefits as it increases the productivity of the individual and on a bigger scale, the performance of the entire country. Increasing GDP, economic growth.

Im abit tight on words and because it says Explain, Im not sure whether to describe the advantages and disadvantages..especially in 150 words??!!

Any ideas will really help..