Sahara Smoke Filigree

delSol_si

This is for reviews of the [color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Sahara Filigree only. Non-review comments and questions will be edited out by the mods. Please use an appropriate format if possible. Pictures are not required, but highly recommended.[/size][/font][/color]

Ok this was my first hookah. It is very well constructed. Also very nice to look at. The grommet is a very tight fit. The purge valve doesn't purge very well, so you have to loosen it up a little bit. I have been having some trouble smoking it with the nammor hose on it. I was having to pull way to hard and ending up with water in the hose. I tried to vary the level of water, but it did no good. I finally got the idea to go back and try the hose that came with it and all problems were solved. It seems that the large diameter hose is just to much for it. I will be keeping the hookah but only using it for parties, because it is a two hose and the fact I can't use my nammor on it. I am spoiled what can I say. I do enjoy it, overall I will give it an 7.5/10.