What Is This In Nakhla Always Holding The Tobacco Together? [Pic]

Hey guys im wondering what this stuff is I ALWAYS find in Nakhla, It's hard to spread the tobacco when this is always holding it together and I don't feel safe always putting it in my bowl. Well here it is, I only find it in Nakhla, I might have found it ONCE in AF but i'm not sure.

[URL=http://img692.imageshack.us/i/0225000322.jpg/][IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9642/0225000322.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It just makes the tobacco harder to spread. Anyone know what it is and why its always only in Nakhla?

Less molasses is used for Nakhla [more juice, more friction, less "attached to each other"].

Plus Nakhla does not do fine cuts, so there is less friction between the tobacco, and leaves tend to stick on each other. My theory at least.

[quote name='joytron' date='27 February 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1267328692' post='454253']
Yeah god forbid you might put sometihng cancer causing in your bowl, set something else cancer causing on top and inhale. Weird Nak chemicals are probably the least of your problems.
[/quote]

wait are you implying smoking cause cancer....i better quit =)

i am familiar with what you're talking about too, Brandon...

if you smoke a lot of nakhla, you'll notice that sometimes you'll come across a bright yellow leaf that is somewhere in between feeling like a leaf and wood...

and like John, i have no idea what it is either...but, i treat it the same as the "regular" leaves...doesn't usually affect anything...

[quote name='Arcane' date='01 March 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1267419800' post='454437']
yeah, where ya been Johnny?

[b]also, i think i've come across that leaf in at least 1 out of every 3 boxes i've opened...[/b]
[/quote]

same, if not more often than that.

[quote name='mattarios2' date='01 March 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1267420093' post='454440']
[quote name='Arcane' date='01 March 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1267419800' post='454437']
yeah, where ya been Johnny?

[b]also, i think i've come across that leaf in at least 1 out of every 3 boxes i've opened...[/b]
[/quote]

same, if not more often than that.
[/quote]

Indeed. I always wonder what it is. Then i realize that its cool to get cancer, so i pack it in.

Really, your smoking unhealthy things. Im sure its just part of the leaf or something.

Yea I wasnt to sure, But why would it be only in Nakhla? Why not any other brands? I usually pack it anyways but for you that haven't seen it, you must still be on your first box because I see it every 250G I open thats not completly dried out.

I have opened a bunch of Nak lately and have only come a crossed it once. It was in the mint. All the other flavors I have gotten (12 or so) have not had one.
Ray

[quote name='Arcane' date='28 February 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1267365804' post='454317']

[b]if you smoke a lot of nakhla, you'll notice that sometimes you'll come across a bright yellow leaf that is somewhere in between feeling like a leaf and wood...[/b]

and like John, i have no idea what it is either...but, i treat it the same as the "regular" leaves...doesn't usually affect anything...
[/quote]

I've always thought it was a stem with some leaf on it. I usually try to break it, or cut it with sissors and load it in the bowl.

[quote name='thatonethere' date='02 March 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1267509189' post='454721']
[quote name='Arcane' date='28 February 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1267365804' post='454317']

[b]if you smoke a lot of nakhla, you'll notice that sometimes you'll come across a bright yellow leaf that is somewhere in between feeling like a leaf and wood...[/b]

[/quote]

I've always thought it was a stem with some leaf on it. I usually try to break it, or cut it with sissors and load it in the bowl.
[/quote]
good for you.never let a good smoke go to waste.
Ray